tradingbanks.com is No 1 SCAM and fraud and I lost money 49.5k

Perumaga

Private, 1st Class
I lost money 49.5k on Tradingbanks.com broker .. Please help me to get my money back .. It all happen within 20 days.. My broker totally fraud.. He did everything without my approval.. My a/c went 220k at same time the open trades minus -250k .. All because the broker .. Last Friday he traded (TVIX) then account went minus and the disabled my a/c (TVIX one trade went minus -160k) that's what my a/c went -250k. Again today my a/c disabled and asked me to deposit $7500 more to unlock my account. Please help me to get my money back.. I don't want any profits .. I need pay my credit cards bills.. Please help on this issue..

So friends Please be aware of this SCAM/fraud broker and please help me to resolve this issue.

Please see attached screenshot file for details ..

With Regards
GP

Attachments

• 08-09-2015 - Copy.png
    08-09-2015 - Copy.png
    104.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 08-09-2015.png
    08-09-2015.png
    104.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 11-09-2015 - Copy.png
    11-09-2015 - Copy.png
    121.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 11-09-2015.png
    11-09-2015.png
    121.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 12-09-2015 - Copy.png
    12-09-2015 - Copy.png
    97.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 12-09-2015.png
    12-09-2015.png
    97.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 14-09-2015-TVIX-trade.png
    14-09-2015-TVIX-trade.png
    114.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 14-09-2105.png
    14-09-2105.png
    100.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 15-09-2015.png
    15-09-2015.png
    112.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 16-09-2015.png
    16-09-2015.png
    162 KB · Views: 0
Go to your local police, file a criminal complaint, take it to your Bank, maybe they can block your funds,
especially if payed by credit card, since your funding seems very recent.

As well follow the usual recommendations

I lost money 49.5k on Tradingbanks.com broker .. Please help me to get my money back .. It all happen within 20 days.. My broker totally fraud.. He did everything without my approval.. My a/c went 220k at same time the open trades minus -250k .. All because the broker .. Last Friday he traded (TVIX) then account went minus and the disabled my a/c (TVIX one trade went minus -160k) that's what my a/c went -250k. Again today my a/c disabled and asked me to deposit $7500 more to unlock my account. Please help me to get my money back.. I don't want any profits .. I need pay my credit cards bills.. Please help on this issue..

So friends Please be aware of this SCAM/fraud broker and please help me to resolve this issue.

With Regards
GP

With Regards
GP

Contact Tradingbanks and invite them to join this thread.

How and when did you deposit?

Hi Pharaoh,

Thanks for your help!!
I was started trading on Aug 28 2015 with 1k then I made some profit and again my broker asked me to deposit 2k after 1 day the open trades are minus (-) and again he asked me deposit more money to recover the minus and take more profits. I told him I don't want more profit per day $100 enough for me .. So don't asking me again again, I will WD my money, then he said you can't WD now because open trades more minus(-) then I was deposited same way up to 27k . Then i made profits asked WD, he said don't WD now will make profits then will do WD, I said I don't want more profits pls allowed me WD at least my deposited money, then he said ok will do WD end of week, he said like that, then last Friday was my a/c balance was 148k and open trades minus -70k, then I asked my broker to close my all open trades and I will do WD, he said ok will do then again he asked me to trade on Dax,I said no, I don't want to open any more new trade, pls approval my WD request, he said will do end of day, then he trade my a/c Dax with 20 size then he disabled trades and he went .. Then keep on going minus.. I tired to close Dax but getting disabled status and I tried chat with him and called no responds at the time my trades went minus - 100k and free margin only 45k , then asked at lest now can close all open trades and I will WD only my deposited money , he said we can't do now . He Keep on force me open trades.. Finally the balance was 164k and minus was -130k .. Then finally he asked me to deposit more 25k and will ask finance team give bonus 30 to 45k then will decrease minus from 45% then you do WD for a the money on Monday .. I said I can't .. No bro otherwise will loss all your money .. Pls do it fast Russian vip team waiting for deposit to give signals to decrease our minus from -125k to -70k, finally I was deposited 22.5k then asked me to more 7.5k then only Russian team will access to trade .. I said no .. I don't have money all my credit cards already exceed limits then he said ok I will ask finance departments to give loan for $7500 then you can pay Monday.. I said as per our agreement today you have to reduce our minus from 125 to 70k then I can pay and WD my all money's on Monday .. He said yes 100% you can WD Monday ..after that he open one trade TVIX with size 3 then suddenly my a/c balance went minus from 188k and disabled..then I tried to chat with my broker why did you open this trades and what happen my a/c .. He said Russian team working on it then he left.. Then I can't do any thing totally I upset no sleep for Saturday and Sunday.. Then again I was chatted with my broker and called Tradingbanks support team on Monday, my broker told me we are working on it .. After sometime I was able to access my a/c with 208k balance and open trade minus -250k, which one last Friday we traded TVIX that went - 150k .. I asked I want my money and I don't want to any profits , but my broker said you have to pay the balance $7500 then only you can able to WD money.. I said, you only told me last Friday will reduce minus from 45% .. Now what happen it want -250k, first reduce from-250k to -100k then I will make renaming deposit, then he said no you have to complete your credit balance, I said I can't .. Then Thye closed some open trades .. But now again my a/c disabled.. If I called finance department they said you check with your broker .. My broker told me again you have pay renaming money then will do WD..still Chatting with my broker but no good news..
Note: it happen all because my broker all ways he put disabled my trades so I can't open/close treads also he trade My a/c without my approval. I don't know how client a/c broker can trade ..
See attached screen shot for my trades details..
Please help me to get my money back.. I need to pay my credit card bill .. Pls help me on this ..
Thanks lot in advance!!!

With Regards
GP

Hi Admin,

Please help me to get my money back.. I need to pay my credit card bill.Thanks

With Regards
GP

Back