tradingbanks.com is scam!

Dear FxMaster,

Our company, TradingBanks, is a fully regulated brokerage firm under High Moon, a financial services company authorized and regulated under IFSC License Number IFSC/60/298/TS/15.

We respect you not wanting to join our company because of the reason you've presented. After all, everyone has their own opinion and free will.

But in case, in the future, you may want to try our company first so as to have a deeper understanding and experience on how we cater trading services to our valued clients.

Perhaps, alexx71 can also give himself a chance to experience how TradingBanks works so you (Sir alexx71) will no longer have to wonder and be curious how it is to be a part of our growing number of successful, profiting traders.

We all invite you and welcome you to join us and experience first hand, our services, so you can prove it all to yourself.

Kind regards,
TradingBanks

Profitable traders and growing accounts ? Show me a myfxbook link in order to see if this is true !
Do you have any ? I really have many doubts .... anyway I will check if you have.
About a so called Belize regulation I'm not interested and you can kindly answer to people
that call your support chat to know it. But it seems was a secret... maybe because it is a really
WEAK regulation......

Dear FxMaster,

Our company, TradingBanks, is a fully regulated brokerage firm under High Moon, a financial services company authorized and regulated under IFSC License Number IFSC/60/298/TS/15.

We respect you not wanting to join our company because of the reason you've presented. After all, everyone has their own opinion and free will.

But in case, in the future, you may want to try our company first so as to have a deeper understanding and experience on how we cater trading services to our valued clients.

Perhaps, alexx71 can also give himself a chance to experience how TradingBanks works so you (Sir alexx71) will no longer have to wonder and be curious how it is to be a part of our growing number of successful, profiting traders.

We all invite you and welcome you to join us and experience first hand, our services, so you can prove it all to yourself.

Kind regards,
TradingBanks

IFSC - Belize or a similarly named "regulator" elsewhere.

What kind of company invites deposoits without making due diligence simple and easy? The answer: Only a scam company does this.

What kind of broker loans cash to investors on the basis of quick repayments and doesn't have a method of dealing with payments that don't arrive (thus making sure a client isn't charge twice)? Only a scam company does this.

Why on earth would any legitimate broker offer to load $10k in the first place? Good trading opportunities come every day. No legitimate company would ever suggest trading with borrowed money, no matter what the source.

I think I'll skip opening an account to find out just how thoroughly Trading Banks could wreck my life.

Dear FxMaster,

Kind regards,
TradingBanks

Respected Rep

Two more victims found out of your growing number of successfulprofiting traders. Please check this thread and try to solve the problem. here is the link https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...m-lyudmila625-re-refusing-return-deposit.html

Back