1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TradingForCharity.com

Discussion in 'Forex Signals Services' started by Administrator, Feb 15, 2015.

1. Administrator

Administrator Just Administrator :-)

2. tradingforcharity

Hello everybody,

Today is a weekend and finally I have time to answer some of your emails, add some new and very important answers to FAQ and write this email. Also today is a last day of a month – so it is a good time to make short summary of what have been done, and what results we have achieved.

First of all I would like to thank you all for participating in my project, for believing in my trading. Right now we have almost reached 100 subscribers, such a round number means a lot to me, and frankly speaking I haven’t expected such quick response from your side, thank you one more time.

As I stated on the website, it is impossible to have only profitable trades all time long (according to my experience in trading desk), so I urge you to take losses with the same emotions like profits, losses are the part of the game. Sometimes even several weeks could be in red, because market can dramatically change and I need some time to adjust trading system to new market conditions. I will never exceed my limit of losses, increase lots or chase the market, again thanks to trading desk, all that in the past. You can be sure, that your capital is in safe hands and I do simple but the hardest thing: I repeat the same things under any pressure.

Slowly we come to the most frequently asked question: “how to buy your EA?” If you follow my message above and read my website thoroughly it comes clear that huge part of trading and adjusting of the system I make manually. EA helps me a lot in calculating trading levels, where I start looking for trading opportunities and most of time I take manual decisions. I am working on teaching the machine all my experience, because all my rules are fixed and laid out, but it takes too much time, especially when you are not a gifted coder. Anyway, it is not a priority number one, but I am sure one day it will be done.

People also keep asking me for teaching my trading system. Again, as I stated on the website, I do not believe that it is possible to teach people trading. Believe me, you have all the necessary information on the internet, the rest is your attitude to trading, your expectations and time you want to spend on it. Sometime I name myself a forex-freak, because I spent around 12-16 hours a day behind the charts, besides that on weekends I was also behind the charts. Of course right now, when I have accumulated huge experience I do not spend so much time in front of bars, but it is still around 6-8 hours a day. May be it is because I have reached my 10.000 hours of trading? :)

As far as you see, I use partial exits in my trading and some of you copy trades with fixed 0.01 lot. Therefore, when I close half you do not have anything else and you are completely out of the market. I received several emails, where people asked me to open two trades instead of one what will make the same financial result, but for them it will be more comfortable. If this somehow influence your lot calculations please take in mind, that since coming week I will open 2 trades of half lot instead of 1 trade of original lot.

Now let us move to the most important part: charity. The main goal of my project is charity, and I am receiving many requests for help. I would like to fill all of them, but unfortunately, I have received only one donation! Frankly speaking, I am shocked. I thought I would raise quite enough amount of money because subscription is almost free (I do not count 20usd a decent amount, if you want to make money in trading), I supposed subscribers would pay 20usd to mql and bigger amount as a donation. Just imagine, I would be able to donate several thousands, and your donation will be part of that help. It is strange when you subscribe to poor signals with martingales or whatever, which looks incredibly cool, for 150-200usd monthly fee and lose deposit. I am not the one to count your money it is up to you, what kind of decision to take, but I warned you once on the website, that the time I spend on this project is dedicated to generate profits to charity – not to make my personal income. If you think, I will shadow your donations and pay my personal bills - you are very welcome to post screens of your donations on one of the forums mentioned on my website, I have a thread on all of them (FPA, ForexFactory, DonnaForex). I, in return, will post screens of my donations, to those who claimed for help. Hope this will make the process more clear. I have one suggestion, why there is still only one donation - you have not received profit as you expected. Anyway, there was drawdown only on the first week, and those who joined on the second and third week must be in profit. Please do not forget our initial goal, why you and I are here, let us try to make this world better.

Thank you for your time, and have a good weekend.

Truly yours,
    TradingForCharity

3. FXSIN

FXSIN Recruit

Hi TradingForCharity,
    I'm truly inspired by you after read your webpage today. Please don't stop or give up on your charity project. Perhaps it's due to community not big enough. It needs more publication. It has been more than a year and I hope you are still running the project. I've encountered problem when making the donation just now. Please help