• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss TradingFx.com

General discussions of a financial company
This one is a little bit on the suspicious side

I spent quite a long time going over their web page and watching the recorded webinar they sent me.

In conclusion I have to say be very careful of this one.
None of the links on the website went where they said they would and I could find no contact details on the website at all. Why would you sell something this fantastic and not have anyway for people/customers to contact you?

Finally, if you look carefully at what their offering. Ask yourself, does it really make any difference at all to selecting trades, be it based on time charts or this price method they pupport to be superior?

I personally cant see it. if you go to any of the charts and cover it with an envolope or peice of paper. then slowly move the paper to the right. As you do this try selecting a winning trade ...... see how many times you go bust!!

Cadet, Kelm.

I have benefitted from being part of TradingFX

I have never posted on FPA before, but use the site for research. However I had to post the following after reading the prior post which I feel strongly is incorrect. So I would like to offer a counterpoint to kelmscottkid's comments about TradingFX.

I have found this firm to be most professional and their services have exceeded my expectations at every level. I trade with the TradingFX group, so I know for a fact that these guys are for real. Their software is nothing short of advanced and amazingly clear. The strategies I have been taught are simple to follow and profitable most of the time. The training classes are informative and beneficial and their on-screen trade execution and dealing spreads are the best I have ever used.

I also started at the TradingFX website and was impressed with the content and information, videos and details provided. Plus there was a link to additional videos on a YouTube site which accessed so much more information and training for free. The site had a contact page which I used to inquire about their services and they responded to my questions quickly. I was even more impressed that they were not just another software or training services seller, but instead have created a real Forex membership community being like minded trader together and providing very sophisticated software product suite, but with no purchase cost on commitment contract. TradingFX introduced range bar charting technology to the forex industry and their software and tools are absolutely wonderful.

With all the scams and so call gurus selling EAs, robots, software, training webinars and every holy grail system our there, all of which rarely if ever actually work, what TradingFX does and provides should come as a refreshing and welcome change. There are plenty of snake oil salesman and red light/green light systems out there just waiting to take you money, no doubt. However the real question is what is best for us as traders.

Of course I know TradingFX is not for everyone, but for those like me who are ready to place themselves in an environment of success, that actually teaches and supports our activity with the goal of improvement long term, TradingFX is the real deal. The firms founder Derek Schimming has over 20 years of experience, and not only leads the firm, but also trades with us every day, doing exactly what he teaches and with great success. I quickly came to realize that Derek is an amazing trader, instructor and a true visionary in the field.

Bottom line, I am glad I came across TradingFX and their Range Bar Charting and Point & Figure software. New traders who take a look will really like their CCYX and Modified USDX, both of which I can now say I would not be willing to trade without. Plus the daily training sessions will be of great benefit to all traders regardless of experience. I highly recommend this firm and would respectfully suggest kelm made a mistake by not taking the next step. Log in and you will find me trading in the room during most every London session, so say hello when you see me.

Thank you for the opportunity to share these comments, as I feel very strongly that firm like TradingFX justly deserve positive press and praise for what they do, as individual traders we must help each other identify the true and unique situations. With TradingFX I can confidently say you will find just that. Traders who are serious about improving should really take a look at this firm!

Thank you for the opportunity to post these comments. Trade Smart!

Steve H.
Missouri
USA

Very interested to see your review Steve . . . Can you give us an update on how your trading has been since trading with TradingFX.Com

Steve: Thanks for the input. I am curious as well how to get a hold of you or someone at TradingFX. Thanks

My progress with TradingFX and their contact information

Per your request I want to update you on my progress at TradingFX and using their Range Bar Charts. All I can say is that I am still very happy and have made some real and noticeable improvements to my trading. One of the better traders with the group has been moderating the London trade session and teaching his specific trade strategy, which I have found to be simple to follow and producing consistent positive trade results. Derek has recorded several recent training sessions and even produced new training and strategy handouts materials. Everything is laid out very clearly and the information is brilliant. In my opinion, TradingFX is unique and wonderful.

As for contacting TradingFX to ask questions and gain access to the charts and room, I suggest you simply go to the the TradingFX.com website and click on the "Contact" link from the menu to submit your comments or questions. The support staff is great and was quick to respond to my initial inquiry. You could also view some of their specific videos on YouTube, just search for TradingFX or CCYX and you will find some great information there too.

Bottom line, I am still very happy and impressed, plus like most of the members I am making money each week, which is what it is really all about! These guys are way above average and for real with nothing to sell. I only pay for my charting data feed and $120 for trade room access which includes the daily training classes which are worth 10x what I am paying.

Do yourself a favor and signup for 30 days. That is all I did and I am more than glad I have found TradingFX. But you need to experience it for yourself and not listen to me, because it is what happens for you that matters in the end. I have bought EAs and robots and tried other programs, none of them worked and were nothing more than good sales pitches. With TradingFX I have found a real group or profitable traders that I can work with, learn with and trade with daily, and it is working nicely.

Since you have nothing to buy with TradingFX and no salesman to pitch you services, EAs and add-on, you also have nothing to loose, but you do have a lot you can gain. So come join this team and see the difference for yourself. After only a day or two you will know and be glad you did. I trade the London open so be sure to chat me in the room when you sign-up and login.

Thanks,

Steve H.

Hi All,

I too must give a positive review of TradingFX, even though I decided to break off the subscription.

First of all this is serious trading and the instruction is extremely thorough and avaialvle most days of the week, to suit all time zones for traders. The pip based charts do actually allow you to get into and out of trades more accurately than a really long single candle could ever do and present trends in a much more flowing fashion. The trading room became like a day job for me and all the other traders almost like friends, it was really good experience. The trading software can be linked up to Currenex for trade placement (liquidity supported by 80 banks) , which allows the lowest spreads I had ever seen anywhere. There is no doubt this is one of the few genuine services out there.

Why did I not carry on with it. Well at the time (October) the strategies were majoring on scalping and I find this very difficult to do well, I'm just not a scalper! There were other longer term intra trades and swing strategies in the pipline, but I decided to keep looking for my holy grail elsewhere. That's not to say I won't go back at some time in the future.

I'm a newbie Forex trader and I am looking for Live Trading Rooms so I can learn how to apply what I've learned from Forex Trading Online: Foreign Exchange (FX) Trading | Currency Trading. I've come across 4 Live Trading Rooms but decided not to join them because of this site. These Trading sites got very bad reviews. However, I came across TradingFX and it doesn't have any bad reviews so I'm going to join. I was confused with their price structure so I emailed them and they answered right away:

David,

I so not want to confuse you with our cost structure, however we are starting a unique promotion that will add a new and lesser priced option. So please consider the following.

Software
Our MT4 software option is free of charge
Our professional TradingFX Charts software has a data feed charge of $150 monthly

Trade Room Access:
We are going to offer a special promotion starting next week I believe that will offer 6 months of Trade Room access for only $249 which is only $1.35 per day

So I'm going to wait until next week before I join. I will post on this forum to let you know of my experience.

Back