Tradixa scam company

The there are two identical websites for this broker with the first registered in March 2020 and the second was registered in December 2020.

Tradixa.co = IP 151.139.128.10
tradixa.net/ = IP 35.186.236.236

tradixa.net/#/
1615088798904.png

1615088817813.png

1615088852683.png

1615088875179.png

Shares the same IP
1615088914456.png

Tradixa.co
1615089481707.png

1615089395550.png

Shares the same IP
1615089432905.png

tradixa.net
Let`s try this

Let's start with adding your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/18665/tradixa-forex-brokers then follow the below suggestions.

Invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 3: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

tradixa.net
Same story again and again , I know how you feel ...I lost 28.000 Euro and still my withdraw order for 24000 is sitting in their site . There must be something we can do , report this to cyber crime units , and maybe the US organisations will act harder on them . I do not know . When I tried to get back the money reached to a bigger scam form Albert and experts and crypto coins etc. I will post the story here . Take care and follow a simple rule finally. Do not trust anyone that you don't know where sis located to have an office , people etc. Off course regulated otherwise we are chasing pink clouds

Same story again and again , I know how you feel ...I lost 28.000 Euro and still my withdraw order for 24000 is sitting in their site . There must be something we can do , report this to cyber crime units , and maybe the US organisations will act harder on them . I do not know . When I tried to get back the money reached to a bigger scam form Albert and experts and crypto coins etc. I will post the story here . Take care and follow a simple rule finally. Do not trust anyone that you don't know where sis located to have an office , people etc. Off course regulated otherwise we are chasing pink clouds
Thank you for your post! I know now, that we are many victims of these scam companies! I don't want to accept that there is no punishment and no way to take back our money! You scamed from Tradixa too?

Hi to everybody!
On 24 of March somebody called me from TRADIXA to ask me what happened, and why I had made a complain he reads. He told me that he wanted to find out what exactly has happened to my account and he will call me next day to explain to me. Never called me... What can I do in the next step?
What do you know about company JUBITER through them I had deposited and an UK Bank (PAYSEND PLC, Cluny Court John Smith Business Park, Kirkcaldy, United Kingdom) a wire transfer of the most amount.

Hi to everybody!
On 24 of March somebody called me from TRADIXA to ask me what happened, and why I had made a complain he reads. He told me that he wanted to find out what exactly has happened to my account and he will call me next day to explain to me. Never called me... What can I do in the next step?
What do you know about company JUBITER through them I had deposited and an UK Bank (PAYSEND PLC, Cluny Court John Smith Business Park, Kirkcaldy, United Kingdom) a wire transfer of the most amount.
Jubiter payment processor, serves scams:

Scams Tradixa, Brokerz, ... same gang more less:

If you did wire, then probably nothing you can do now. Except to file a report to your police.

Hi to everybody!
File complaints with the following:

HK SFC

UK FCA

US CFTC (Whistle Blower Program - file a form TCR)

Have a good day! The last 6 days I receive phone-calls from these companies: investistic.com, xglobalfin.com and they told that they found my telephone number and my name on the internet that I have been deceived and they want to help me recover my money..!
I told them that they are scam companies too and they answer that they are serious companies! (ha ha..!)

Back