Tradixa scam company

Have a good day! The last 6 days I receive phone-calls from these companies: investistic.com, xglobalfin.com and they told that they found my telephone number and my name on the internet that I have been deceived and they want to help me recover my money..!
I told them that they are scam companies too and they answer that they are serious companies! (ha ha..!)
Hello! Why nobody answer to me something?

The question is: Are these companies legal? Can I trust them to recover my money? Is there a company that could do this(recover from scam?)
Absolutely do not waste time and money on such 'companies'. Not saying its impossible, its just highly unlikely they will do anything, but will charge you. Or scam you again.

In your specific case, who is gonna call scammers? Recovery guys? What are they gonna tell them? To give money back?

Consult a lawyer on this, inquire with the police, review your bank statements for possible chargeback via your bank, but do not let more scammers profit on your misery.

Absolutely do not waste time and money on such 'companies'. Not saying its impossible, its just highly unlikely they will do anything, but will charge you. Or scam you again.

In your specific case, who is gonna call scammers? Recovery guys? What are they gonna tell them? To give money back?

Consult a lawyer on this, inquire with the police, review your bank statements for possible chargeback via your bank, but do not let more scammers profit on your misery.
Also what many victims don't realize is that you now must become your own private investigator. I agree to report to the police, securities commissions, etc. and you can consult with a lawyer however all of these entities are flooded every day with people reporting losses. A lawyer is not an investigator therefore you must spend time to find as much evidence as you can. These scammers are lazy and leave a lot of digital footprints but one must be willing to invest time and effort to connect all the dots. It is easy for anyone to give their money away but it was through hard work that you first obtained your funds and it will now be through even harder work to recover your funds. Sorry for your loss but now you have to fight like hell if you want your money back.

Have you reported this fraud to the FCA?

1624385346782.png

1624385450468.png

Last edited:
What a perfect crime.... First scam broker drains your pockets and after that pops up a recovery scam (that I believe belongs to the same crook that runs the broker website) and takes what is left:(
@G.Mar I hope you will manage to get your money back or at least some part of it....

Thank you very much for your support and your advice! I have already hired a lawyer and we are doing all the process as the law says!

Thank you very much for your support, your advice and your attachments! I have already hired a lawyer and we are doing all the process as the law says! Each day I'm trying to find and read about this situation that I have been involved and to find a way to take back my money! I've filled out forms with complaints and emails and send it to many regulator authorities such as: FCA, SVGFSA, CYSEC, ACTION FRAUD POLICE UK, CFTC, NFA, SFC. But I had no result!

What a perfect crime.... First scam broker drains your pockets and after that pops up a recovery scam (that I believe belongs to the same crook that runs the broker website) and takes what is left:(
@G.Mar I hope you will manage to get your money back or at least some part of it....

Thank so much for your compassion!

Back