Tradize.com review,possible SCAM.

Hupsistos

Recruit
Please do not open accounts with tradize.com

Here is my case:

I came to know about tradize through cold call,they gave all this first time new joiner offers and how I can make money consistently by trading with them.they also told they have many of their clients accounts being managed by Alliedassetfunds.com and sent statements which showed consistent 10% per month profits.

This was interesting so I went on for further research about the company before opening accounts with them!

Which is when I discovered whole scaming gameplay.

To begin with :

They claim to be a subsidiary of Famous Investments Ltd. but there no further information about that company. most likely its just on papers for name sake.

In tradize.com and their FB page they have mentioned they are since 2010 and their office at 902 Dannies House Hong Kong which is utterly fake,also their website was created only on 2014.

Their location address Cedar Hill Crest P.O.BOX 1825,Villa St. Vincent mentioned in tradize.com too is obviously fake. Google the address, its vague. Wish they were more creative !

Google this line found at bottom of their website:

brand does not provide services to residents of the USA, Japan, British Columbia, Quebec and Saskatchewan and some other regions.

A number of other scam sites with the exact same line pop up!

Tradize.com , Topicsmarket.com , 8infx.com , tradeu2.com , master4x.com etc

Their website layouts are all similar(particularly open a/c , sign in , language flag areas) and all these websites are know for being purely shitt scammers. Come on guys wheres creativity!!

These people also don’t have the basic trade copying facility from MQL4/5 community ,as I guess it would need a genuine server network for that process.

Now Alliedassetfunds.com :

I have seen two year statements of their trading and the performance page on their web ,where they have their faked trade logs on fxstat.com. Trade history is from 2015 with 5400% all time growth and only 0.2% drawdown. I checked their website details it was created only on September,2018 but in AAF About us page they mention the scam was initiated on 2014 to Burp up naive peoples money xD !

Also AAF wont manage your a/c if you have a brokerage a/c with a genuine forex brokerage. which is understandable As it is just a fake site operated by Scam group and they wont be able to fake trades like they do on their own fake MT4 servers!

I have attached screen shots for all the above mentioned details.

Please research well before you invest!

And for the guilty scammers reading this:

What goes around comes back around!
Hope you all mature & evolve.
Peace!

if you have found this useful and particularly if you are from India please do leave me a message or comment.1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png 9.png 10 (1).png

P.S: Changing your domain name to Scamize.com will be better :D

Further study:

1. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/guilty-case-2018-060-kenorb-vs-tradeu2-com.54563/ Thanks Mr.Kenorb for the in depth analysis of these cheaters.

2. https://financefeeds.com/the-huge-c...n-china-and-why-it-is-good-for-western-firms/

Please do not open accounts with tradize.com

Here is my case:

I came to know about tradize through cold call,they gave all this first time new joiner offers and how I can make money consistently by trading with them.they also told they have many of their clients accounts being managed by Alliedassetfunds.com and sent statements which showed consistent 10% per month profits.

This was interesting so I went on for further research about the company before opening accounts with them!

Which is when I discovered whole scaming gameplay.

To begin with :

They claim to be a subsidiary of Famous Investments Ltd. but there no further information about that company. most likely its just on papers for name sake.

In tradize.com and their FB page they have mentioned they are since 2010 and their office at 902 Dannies House Hong Kong which is utterly fake,also their website was created only on 2014.

Their location address Cedar Hill Crest P.O.BOX 1825,Villa St. Vincent mentioned in tradize.com too is obviously fake. Google the address, its vague. Wish they were more creative !

Google this line found at bottom of their website:

brand does not provide services to residents of the USA, Japan, British Columbia, Quebec and Saskatchewan and some other regions.

A number of other scam sites with the exact same line pop up!

Tradize.com , Topicsmarket.com , 8infx.com , tradeu2.com , master4x.com etc

Their website layouts are all similar(particularly open a/c , sign in , language flag areas) and all these websites are know for being purely shitt scammers. Come on guys wheres creativity!!

These people also don’t have the basic trade copying facility from MQL4/5 community ,as I guess it would need a genuine server network for that process.

Now Alliedassetfunds.com :

I have seen two year statements of their trading and the performance page on their web ,where they have their faked trade logs on fxstat.com. Trade history is from 2015 with 5400% all time growth and only 0.2% drawdown. I checked their website details it was created only on September,2018 but in AAF About us page they mention the scam was initiated on 2014 to Burp up naive peoples money xD !

Also AAF wont manage your a/c if you have a brokerage a/c with a genuine forex brokerage. which is understandable As it is just a fake site operated by Scam group and they wont be able to fake trades like they do on their own fake MT4 servers!

I have attached screen shots for all the above mentioned details.

Please research well before you invest!

And for the guilty scammers reading this:

What goes around comes back around!
Hope you all mature & evolve.
Peace!

if you have found this useful and particularly if you are from India please do leave me a message or comment.View attachment 41368 View attachment 41369 View attachment 41370 View attachment 41371 View attachment 41372 View attachment 41373 View attachment 41374 View attachment 41375 View attachment 41376 View attachment 41377

P.S: Changing your domain name to Scamize.com will be better :D

Further study:

1. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/guilty-case-2018-060-kenorb-vs-tradeu2-com.54563/ Thanks Mr.Kenorb for the in depth analysis of these cheaters.

2. https://financefeeds.com/the-huge-c...n-china-and-why-it-is-good-for-western-firms/
Thanks for the info mate :)

Back