Tradon.io SCam

invite-opc.png
The OP has invited the company to this discussion on Jan 11, 2022 at 2:29 AM

Thank you FxMaster, there is no reply from support@tradon.io.

However, the lady who help me to open the account (from tradon.io) reply that she can't help me
on this issue (because she is just an admin girl).

Date: Thu, Dec 9, 2021 at 4:06 PM
Subject: RE: Fund withdrwal
To: samjos96 <XXXXXX>

I am so sorry that you are writing me everyday but you should understand me that I can not help you , I have no information in this part,I know nothing about an withdraw !
I do not know if you can take this money back again,I do not know if your fund withdrawal will be approved !
Thank you !
Maya !

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Support,

May we know when can you process the fund withdrawal request?
The first request has been made on 18 Nov 2021. Till now it is not been process yet.

In addition to this, we have not received any reply from you.

Regards
Sam Tan Swee Meng
cleardot.gif

AOh14Gg5NTCr1oUg3wEYoRX1tCKoDqWZk3aQBZhYcFEasA=s40

samjos96 <XXXXX>​

Dec 1, 2021, 3:54 PM
to support, it, Maya, Sam

Hello Support Team,

Good morning, my apology for typing the wrong email address to you last time.

May we know the status/progress of the fund withdrawal request?
When can you execute the withdrawal?

Warm regards
TAN Swee Meng (Sam)
Not a very professional response.

Let's start with adding your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/19703/tradon.io and then follow the below suggestions.

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread " Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread. " Will help you to find out.

Note 1: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note: 2 You need to make a second post in this thread to enable the official invitation option.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 4: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg
Let's start with adding your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/19703/tradon.io and then follow the below suggestions.

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread " Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread. " Will help you to find out.

Note 1: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note: 2 You need to make a second post in this thread to enable the official invitation option.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 4: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Not a very professional response.
She felt sorry for me, as she is the one who helped me to do the fund deposit. I do not blame her. The SCAMMERs are the company and senior people i.e. Dr. Harry Grant and Aria Grace (claimed to be senior director) of the company.

Back