tradorax.com SCAM !

andro

Recruit
www.tradorax.com is a sacm and i will continue to post negative comments on as many forums until i get justic. they failed to release my founds even when i have a fully verifiyed account and even when i called them to verifiy myself. after multipul attempts 5 pluss to take my money back from my trading account they have now startted to trade with my account money with out my autorisation.

do not use them at all. i will provide detailed screen shots and voice conversations of proff and evidence to back this claim up..

www.tradorax.com is a sacm and i will continue to post negative comments on as many forums until i get justic. they failed to release my founds even when i have a fully verifiyed account and even when i called them to verifiy myself. after multipul attempts 5 pluss to take my money back from my trading account they have now startted to trade with my account money with out my autorisation.

do not use them at all. i will provide detailed screen shots and voice conversations of proff and evidence to back this claim up..
Send them the link to this thread and invite them to join the discussion.

If you haven't done so already, leave them a nice shiny 1 star review here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.tradorax.com

Thanks Master,
i have sent them a pm on skype with no reply and have also called sevral times and they just hung up on the call! very pofessional. i will call my bank and rever the payment as fraud .

A

Just reported Tradorax to Barclays Bank as fruad this is where my payments where made, and a full investigation will be taken against them. I will continue to promote negative fraud URL links in all forums against them also.

Just reported Tradorax to Barclays Bank as fruad this is where my payments where made, and a full investigation will be taken against them. I will continue to promote negative fraud URL links in all forums against them also.
Keep us updated about the response you will get from anyone.

Back