Tradorax is fraud! Stay away like plague! Stingers cunning. they working in method 'The successful'

simcher1

Recruit
View attachment 27854Hello, English is not my native language. I'm from Israel and my story with tradorax is this:
My broker name is steve he called me and told me about the company. He spoke Hebrew well.
I gave them credit cards in the first time in - 08/09/15 on 200$ after then I gave them credit card again in - 16/09/15 in total sum $ 300. together money in my account on Tradorax: 500$. after then call me a guy named Gabriel cole also speaks Hebrew well and said he would teach me trade system 60 seconds and explained me the method and so on.
It's interesting addition he told me that I would have to deposit more money to start trading using this method. I really wanted to learn, I asked him how much I should add? he told me I need to have with account $ 3,000 and now I had only $ 500 in the account. It was a lot of money for me so I told him I wanted etc but this much ... he said okay I'll take you a $ 1,000 from your credit card and and we can to start...
We (tradorax) will complete the money in the through we will trade for you and make a profit. I agreed to start .... They took a credit card in: 3/12/15 on $ 500 and then in - 22/02/16 on $ 500 and now I begin to learn and to trade in accordance trade 60 seconds ...
Currently in 22/02/16 I have in my account on tradorax: 1500$.
After all the verifications of credit card and all bureaucrat. I started to learn the system in trade 60 second and as well to trade online. At first I made profits and after then was losses and the situation was heaving. The losses were at one time compared to the profits accrued slowly with a lot of stress until I got a nice amount then here suddenly after I've gone to a lot of lost profits accrue approximately - $ 1,000+ or so, and my account in tradorax was about:
$1,980. was too much for me .... I felt that I could not more...
A lot of diligence and not getting anywhere. What I profit in hard-earned and much power and precision in time, losing in one moment ....
I spoke with Gabriel cole the Broker and He told me all sorts of excuses why I was wrong.
I had a bad feeling from the story...
The broker tried to offer me the remaining money to invest in Amazon's stock for three months and I may earn 70% And if I lose, I lose all my money. I decided I wanted to take a break from it all and think about it.
After a while of thinking I decided that it was not for me and I want to withdraw the money remaining in the account and finish the story ...
It was at 25/7/16 when I wanted to withdraw the money. in my account was: $1980 or so dollars.
When I contacted the broker Gabriel cole in the Skype, e-mail and then by phone and e-mail of Tradorax there was no answer in any way...
. Just as soon as they realized I wanted my money they are gone from the area and do not .... I just don't believe! Tradorax initially made good "impression" is just one big scam and I don't understand how it works yet in Authority law and they don't sit behind bars ... a waste of long and theft of money !!! Just stay away like the plague!!!
Please help me to get back my money.
Time can't return!!!
Thank you.

***Attached documents tradorax send me the credit card transaction amount. Some of the correspondence attached with the broker Gabriel Cole.
attached Mail from tradorax company. If you need anything else I have another document but because of the impossibility to upload everything that is what I brought for now...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    246.3 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    248.1 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    238.1 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    408.5 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    397 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    357.5 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    295.9 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    263.5 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    275.2 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    277.1 KB · Views: 0
Good job getting evidence. Get screenshots of everything.

Have a chat with your credit card's issuing bank. Explain how Tradorax is fraudulently denying the promised service of withdrawal and ask about a chargeback.

Post back here to let everyone know what the bank says.

I see they already have a lot of poor reviews on their review page on forex peace army!!

Good job getting evidence. Get screenshots of everything.

Have a chat with your credit card's issuing bank. Explain how Tradorax is fraudulently denying the promised service of withdrawal and ask about a chargeback.

Post back here to let everyone know what the bank says.
120 days have passed so it is impossible to operate to deny the service / transaction. and by description I gave them this cancel transaction what they can not do...

I contacted with credit card company and they say that even if it is considered a failure to provide service 120 days have passed since the time of the last transaction and therefore there is no way to active .... and as I understand the rules of service I understand the way of Tradorax in which they were to pass long enough so I can not act to cancel the transaction . In short crooks and con artists still have no understanding of how after so many complaints the British law does not judge them for their actions. Who do that I will give my testimony.

I hope you understand me because English is not my native language. Anyway thanks for the advice wise

120 days have passed so it is impossible to operate to deny the service / transaction. and by description I gave them this cancel transaction what they can not do...

Did you invited them to join this discussion thread?

Back