TRADORAX Problem

Mamello

Private
I Joined Tradorax on the 31st of August 2016 and a guy by the name of Tom Svensen called me and he said he was my account manager and said I have to deposit $350, I did that and a few hours later he called and requested anther $150 for the right signals and stuff so that I don’t lose any trades. I complied, so in total it was $500. Two to three days later, some guy called Jordan called me in the evening and he said he was my new account manager, I then asked what happened to Tom? He said he is Tom’s boss and that he is the best trader, he will make sure I don’t lose any trade…I was a bit sceptical but it was the same Tradorax contact number so I just thought I should not conclude on this. I called Tom the following day about Jordan and he sounded so clueless and he said he was gonna speak to management about this because he is still my manager. A week or so goes by and no one called me at all, after that week I called their office, asked for Jordan but no Jordan, they just said your account manager will call you back.

Jordan called me that evening telling me of how he was going to make money for me, and that I should deposit $1000 as Apple was launching a new device and he needs it to trade. I told him to grow the $500 I deposited before but he said time is not on our side. I told him he must give me a day or so because I need to borrow this money from a friend, he promised that within two weeks he would have made $8000 that I can withdraw and pay the debts incurred as a result. I only managed to raise $750 and that is what I provided, he said he will add more dollars to make it the amount he needs to trade. A week or so later he calls me back and asks for another $1000 as he needs to place a trade with Apple again for the launch of IPHONE 7 and he needs $5000 for that so he will add a thousand from his pocket and the other X amount of money from my trading account.

Time went by, I tried to withdraw a sum of $4939.15 because I was pressed to pay the people I owe money to. No he went and cancelled my withdrawal and place another long term trade and all the money was lost! I had another $5000 and that too went to long term trades. I called him and told him I want out of Tradorax because I don’t see any profit from them. He said I must not behave like a baby( I have his emails as proof) and that I will be having $4900 to withdraw by the end of the week. I waited for the end of the week and withdrew the funds, days went by without any one from their accounts department contacting me. I just saw that another long term trade was placed again and I confronted him, he said it was not him. He said I might be my first account manager. I then called their company to find out who my new account manager is? The agent said it was a guy called Ralph. I told him to get Ralph to call me back, till today no Ralph called me. There is now two long term trade for $5000 and $5500 and I have a balance to $90 to withdraw. If I can be assited to get my money, I will go to trading classes and do my own thing, forget about anything to with these people. I have more document for evidence as well as screen shot

Thanking you for taking the time to read.

Mamello Mogane

Please send an email to all the addresses you have for Tradorax. Send them a link to this thread and invite them to come to discuss the issue.

Please send an email to all the addresses you have for Tradorax. Send them a link to this thread and invite them to come to discuss the issue.
thanks so much for the reply i have sent them the link and hoping they will get back to us. lovely day further

Hi Mamello,
When you log in to your account and see open long term trades, there is an option called "SELL" enabled in some platforms (I am not sure about yours) but in case it is enabled but the amount returned from selling the open trades is not good for the moment, you can monitor for sometime and see how the trades turn out, when it's all green and you can actually sell then go for it, if you can't sell now you need to wait till positions expire and once you see the money credited in your account make a withdrawal request then take screenshots of your account balance with the current date and time, and also a screenshot of the withdrawal request. Immediately after that, drop an email to all email addresses you know of Tradorax (account manager, support, compliance,...etc ) and:
1) Inform them no one is to trade or touch your account without your written permission.
2) Inform them you'd like withdraw your balance immediately.
3) Inform them you'd like to close your account immediately.

Also, I am assuming you deposited by credit card fortunately you have not passed the 120 days time frame for placing a chargeback request with your bank , and you can still try!
Contact or better visit your bank with supporting evidences and ask for Fraud Department then place a chargeback request under "service not rendered"
Good luck!

Last edited:
Hi,
thanks so much for the tips, much appreciated. with these guys you never win, they cancel your withdrawal requests no matter how much you plead with them and it is now taking it's toll on me. i do believe something good will come out of this. I did call them to stop meddling into my account without my permission to no avail. i even wrote an email to my account manager but he just turned a deaf ear, saying it was not him who placed those long term trades, i have 2 long term trades, the other one is expiring on the 31/03/2017 and the other 30/11/2016. They are in control of the trades and you have no access to it, you can just watch while they play with your money. I even called and also wrote an email that i want all my money and the account should be cancelled. they went ahead and cancelled my withdrawal and placed the above long trades.

thank you so much for your feedback, great day further

I Joined Tradorax on the 31st of August 2016 and a guy by the name of Tom Svensen called me and he said he was my account manager and said I have to deposit $350, I did that and a few hours later he called and requested anther $150 for the right signals and stuff so that I don’t lose any trades. I complied, so in total it was $500. Two to three days later, some guy called Jordan called me in the evening and he said he was my new account manager, I then asked what happened to Tom? He said he is Tom’s boss and that he is the best trader, he will make sure I don’t lose any trade…I was a bit sceptical but it was the same Tradorax contact number so I just thought I should not conclude on this. I called Tom the following day about Jordan and he sounded so clueless and he said he was gonna speak to management about this because he is still my manager. A week or so goes by and no one called me at all, after that week I called their office, asked for Jordan but no Jordan, they just said your account manager will call you back.

Jordan called me that evening telling me of how he was going to make money for me, and that I should deposit $1000 as Apple was launching a new device and he needs it to trade. I told him to grow the $500 I deposited before but he said time is not on our side. I told him he must give me a day or so because I need to borrow this money from a friend, he promised that within two weeks he would have made $8000 that I can withdraw and pay the debts incurred as a result. I only managed to raise $750 and that is what I provided, he said he will add more dollars to make it the amount he needs to trade. A week or so later he calls me back and asks for another $1000 as he needs to place a trade with Apple again for the launch of IPHONE 7 and he needs $5000 for that so he will add a thousand from his pocket and the other X amount of money from my trading account.

Time went by, I tried to withdraw a sum of $4939.15 because I was pressed to pay the people I owe money to. No he went and cancelled my withdrawal and place another long term trade and all the money was lost! I had another $5000 and that too went to long term trades. I called him and told him I want out of Tradorax because I don’t see any profit from them. He said I must not behave like a baby( I have his emails as proof) and that I will be having $4900 to withdraw by the end of the week. I waited for the end of the week and withdrew the funds, days went by without any one from their accounts department contacting me. I just saw that another long term trade was placed again and I confronted him, he said it was not him. He said I might be my first account manager. I then called their company to find out who my new account manager is? The agent said it was a guy called Ralph. I told him to get Ralph to call me back, till today no Ralph called me. There is now two long term trade for $5000 and $5500 and I have a balance to $90 to withdraw. If I can be assited to get my money, I will go to trading classes and do my own thing, forget about anything to with these people. I have more document for evidence as well as screen shot

Thanking you for taking the time to read.

Mamello Mogane
Do a dispute with your issuing CC. They can get your money back. Do it now.

Hi Mamello,
When you log in to your account and see open long term trades, there is an option called "SELL" enabled in some platforms (I am not sure about yours) but in case it is enabled but the amount returned from selling the open trades is not good for the moment, you can monitor for sometime and see how the trades turn out, when it's all green and you can actually sell then go for it, if you can't sell now you need to wait till positions expire and once you see the money credited in your account make a withdrawal request then take screenshots of your account balance with the current date and time, and also a screenshot of the withdrawal request. Immediately after that, drop an email to all email addresses you know of Tradorax (account manager, support, compliance,...etc ) and:
1) Inform them no one is to trade or touch your account without your written permission.
2) Inform them you'd like withdraw your balance immediately.
3) Inform them you'd like to close your account immediately.

Also, I am assuming you deposited by credit card fortunately you have not passed the 120 days time frame for placing a chargeback request with your bank , and you can still try!
Contact or better visit your bank with supporting evidences and ask for Fraud Department then place a chargeback request under "service not rendered"
Good luck!
Gladiator, your advice is good as far as doing a chargeback on their card. This is the ONLY way I got back my 10,500.00 back. After many deceptions, lies and inaccurate information on Tradoraxs part, I am convinced to play theier game only extends out the delay they are purposely doing. They do NOT want to give you back the money you are legally entitled to. Especially if you live in the USA like myself, they know you have nowhere other than sites like this to file any complaints as they are not regulated. And how could we in the US ever hire a lawyer as the expenses would be too great? I have 4057.00 still in my account of which they claimed I forfeited by disputing the money I paid to them but couldnt' get back.

If you live in the USA, make certain to file a complaint with the CFTC. They are slow, but when the take action, they do it on a large scale.

Do a dispute with your issuing CC. They can get your money back. Do it now.
CC meaning Credit Card? i have used a Visa CHEQUE card and i did contact my bank and they told me the payment is listed as a purchase and therefore it is impossible to reverse the charged amount. thank you so much for the advise much appreciated

CC meaning Credit Card? i have used a Visa CHEQUE card and i did contact my bank and they told me the payment is listed as a purchase and therefore it is impossible to reverse the charged amount. thank you so much for the advise much appreciated

It might help to contact customer support at your bank again, and explain that you want to dispute the charges made on your card because you have "not received the services that were to be provided." That is very important to state that. Then they might be compelled to do something. Explain that you are being defrauded by this company, and the bank is allowing them to get away with it. Don't take no for an answer. Ask to speak the manager if the manager. See if there is any other way to dispute the charges, even if you need to talk with VISA. The banks are the 800 LB Gorillas. Try to find out how to get them working for you.

Back