Tradorax Scam

neric

Private, 1st Class
I have been trading binary options through Tradorax for 18 months. I am aware that my case is older than 9 months ago, but I believe I have enough evidence to prove my case. In addition, I did not know I was being scammed until I tried to withdraw money from Tradorax in July 2016.

I have invested a large amount of money with Tradorax over a period of a few months. I did accept some bonuses and I HAVE wagered the full amount required in their terms and conditions. This is part of the reason why it took me so long to realise I was being scammed - I could not request a withdrawal of any size until I had wagered about $1,500,000. They confirmed with me, during a recent conversation that I had wagered the required amount.

I tried to withdraw $25000 (out of my $73200) account on Friday 22nd July 2016. Their system actually accepted my withdrawal request and reduced my account balance by $25000.
When I tried to log in to my account yesterday (25th July), my password had been reset by them.
What followed was exactly as many other scammed customers have reported: They have entered long term trades (to expire 29th December) up to the full value of what I had in my account when I requested the withdrawal ($74000).
When I called them the next morning, they reset my password saying that 'there must have been a problem with their system' and I logged in only to find $4.28 left in my account with the long term trades for the full $74000 in place. In addition, in their 'History' section, it showed that my withdrawal had been cancelled.
I tried calling back and kept on getting through to the same rude woman 'Valerie Grey' who refused assist me any more, refused to put me through to anyone else and would not give me the name of any senior manager within the company. She said that they will contact me in a couple of hours.
This did not happen!

I then went on to the Internet and wrote bad reviews about them on several Binary Options sites. A few days later, my "new" account manager, Sam Stevens, called me and said that they would like me to remove my bad reviews as this was obviously affecting them badly. I told them that if I could at least withdraw my capital ($23200) that I had invested with them, I would be prepared to remove my bad reviews. After much discussion they offered me $10000 if I would remove my reviews. I was very interested to see how they would approach this so they offered to sign a contract with me. They drafted the contract and sent it to me.
I also asked Sam to have the trades placed by them "on my behalf", without my authorisation, to be cancelled. They said they could not cancel a trade which is a lie because they have cancelled trades for me in the past - when they were still trying to gain my trust.

The contract was completely one-sided. In summary:
1. I would have to remove the reviews BEFORE they give me the $10000.
2. Once they give me the $10000, they would not owe me any more money.
3. I would have no legal recourse as I would have to sign all my rights away.
4.I would not be able to sue them for anything or ask for any more money after signing.

I obviously refused to sign for many reasons, the main one being - I did not trust them to give me ANY money at all, even if I signed their contract, and I was not prepared to "give away" the rest of what they owe me.

I will attach a copy of this contract to my post. I also have other evidence to corroborate my story, if needed.
I have not heard from them again, since I refused to sign. I can still log into my account but I can't do anything as they have tied up all my funds in long term trades.

I have tried to email them a few times over the last few weeks and I also tried to connect with my "account manager" - Sam Stevens - and I have not heard a single word from them since.

I have been trading binary options through Tradorax for 18 months. I am aware that my case is older than 9 months ago, but I believe I have enough evidence to prove my case. In addition, I did not know I was being scammed until I tried to withdraw money from Tradorax in July 2016.

I have invested a large amount of money with Tradorax over a period of a few months. I did accept some bonuses and I HAVE wagered the full amount required in their terms and conditions. This is part of the reason why it took me so long to realise I was being scammed - I could not request a withdrawal of any size until I had wagered about $1,500,000. They confirmed with me, during a recent conversation that I had wagered the required amount.

I tried to withdraw $25000 (out of my $73200) account on Friday 22nd July 2016. Their system actually accepted my withdrawal request and reduced my account balance by $25000.
When I tried to log in to my account yesterday (25th July), my password had been reset by them.
What followed was exactly as many other scammed customers have reported: They have entered long term trades (to expire 29th December) up to the full value of what I had in my account when I requested the withdrawal ($74000).
When I called them the next morning, they reset my password saying that 'there must have been a problem with their system' and I logged in only to find $4.28 left in my account with the long term trades for the full $74000 in place. In addition, in their 'History' section, it showed that my withdrawal had been cancelled.
I tried calling back and kept on getting through to the same rude woman 'Valerie Grey' who refused assist me any more, refused to put me through to anyone else and would not give me the name of any senior manager within the company. She said that they will contact me in a couple of hours.
This did not happen!

I then went on to the Internet and wrote bad reviews about them on several Binary Options sites. A few days later, my "new" account manager, Sam Stevens, called me and said that they would like me to remove my bad reviews as this was obviously affecting them badly. I told them that if I could at least withdraw my capital ($23200) that I had invested with them, I would be prepared to remove my bad reviews. After much discussion they offered me $10000 if I would remove my reviews. I was very interested to see how they would approach this so they offered to sign a contract with me. They drafted the contract and sent it to me.
I also asked Sam to have the trades placed by them "on my behalf", without my authorisation, to be cancelled. They said they could not cancel a trade which is a lie because they have cancelled trades for me in the past - when they were still trying to gain my trust.

The contract was completely one-sided. In summary:
1. I would have to remove the reviews BEFORE they give me the $10000.
2. Once they give me the $10000, they would not owe me any more money.
3. I would have no legal recourse as I would have to sign all my rights away.
4.I would not be able to sue them for anything or ask for any more money after signing.

I obviously refused to sign for many reasons, the main one being - I did not trust them to give me ANY money at all, even if I signed their contract, and I was not prepared to "give away" the rest of what they owe me.

I will attach a copy of this contract to my post. I also have other evidence to corroborate my story, if needed.
I have not heard from them again, since I refused to sign. I can still log into my account but I can't do anything as they have tied up all my funds in long term trades.

I have tried to email them a few times over the last few weeks and I also tried to connect with my "account manager" - Sam Stevens - and I have not heard a single word from them since.
Send them the link to this thread and invite them to join the discussion.

If you haven't done so already, leave them a nice shiny 1 star review here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.tradorax.com

I have invited them to this thread and I left a wonderful one star review about them.

I have not been contacted by them for months. I have:
1. Invited them to this thread invited to
2. Also to my Facebook page which I specially created to get as many people together as possible with the same complaints about Tradorax.
3. Invited them to Skype with me
4. Emailed them
5. Tried to call them (again and again)

Would it be possible for this to become an Open Case now?

Good :) now see if you can get reply from them.
I am aware that my deposits were made more than 9 months ago but I feel confident that I have enough evidence to find them guilty. I know that it is too late for a credit card chargeback but I am hoping that there are other methods i.e. through lawyers and the courts. I have approached the law firm recommended by Winchargeback.

Send them the link to this thread and invite them to join the discussion.

If you haven't done so already, leave them a nice shiny 1 star review here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.tradorax.com

I have been trying to post a reply to a comment by another user of FPA and I keep getting an error message saying that it is rejected for possible spam reasons. Can you please review this and help?
The message is:
"Hi,
I have filed my case with FPA. The link is forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/case-2016-185-neric-vs-tradorax.47809/#post-262565 and the case number is:
Case# 2016-185 | neric vs Tradorax

I would be very grateful for any assistance you can give me. I have also filed a case with Action Fraud UK and I have created a Facebook page called "Tradorax is a scam" where I have about 100 followers - all in similar positions with Tradorax.

I am looking forward to your response.
Thanks a lot,
Neri"

FPA FORUMS TEAM NOTE: Only a few people can see your Traders Court thread. It will only become publicly visible when the thread moves to the Open Cases folder. Please invite the company only to this Scam Alerts thread for now.

I have been trying to post a reply to a comment by another user of FPA and I keep getting an error message saying that it is rejected for possible spam reasons. Can you please review this and help?
The message is:
"Hi,
I have filed my case with FPA. The link is forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/case-2016-185-neric-vs-tradorax.47809/#post-262565 and the case number is:
Case# 2016-185 | neric vs Tradorax

I would be very grateful for any assistance you can give me. I have also filed a case with Action Fraud UK and I have created a Facebook page called "Tradorax is a scam" where I have about 100 followers - all in similar positions with Tradorax.

I am looking forward to your response.
Thanks a lot,
Neri"

FPA FORUMS TEAM NOTE: Only a few people can see your Traders Court thread. It will only become publicly visible when the thread moves to the Open Cases folder. Please invite the company only to this Scam Alerts thread for now.
I have done so.

Back