TRADORAX WITHDRAWAL DECEPTIONS

JG2835

Private, 1st Class
All
Beyond explanation. I submitted a withdrawal request on my cash account That was approved (See below). You can see on the SWIFT upload doc that the authorization was submitted 10-07-2016 for payment to their third party processor listed as Bets Tech Limited. That just happens to be the company that owns TDORAX, who is also TRADORAX. A circular conversation.
I initially was persuaded to invest with TRADORAX through Jake Taylor who made my account profitable, so I invested more funds so he could have more to work with as we agreed since I was not willing to have any bonus attached to the account. Not having a bonus gives me the right to withdraw my money from my account at any time. It is only recently that I have needed to do that and today is 20 business days 28 calendar days since the wire wire transfer was alleged to have been made. I see the authorization form was submitted, but it is not filled out competently since the routing number is missing.
There has been no transfer to the confirmed BOA wire transfer numbers provided by BOA, for the wire transfer that I emailed to Mr. Taylor and Customer Support. I was assured I would have the money between 5-10 days. I have been emailing and SKYPE texting with endless phone calls, and now at day 20 they are saying it will be another 20 business days before I can maybe see my money.
They refuse to corroborate any wire transfer they allege has been made, it is easily confirmed with a wire transfer confirmation number issued at the time the transfer is made. One is instructed by the issuing bank to print or write the number down for future reference if necessary. Jake Taylor asked me for the wire transfer confirmation number when I had informed him it was sent, I provided that to him without question, it is just business. No one at TRADORAX will provide that number to me so I can have BOA find any missing transfer which is why I need it. I have asked TRADORAX to contact their bank and put a trace on the alleged transfer, because that is what BOA said They should do. They have not done that either. They tell me to be patient. I tell them I can be patient if something is happening, that they need to take care of business and get to work and stop making excuses for not doing the work of getting my wire transfer sent to me.
They do nothing except hide behind the internet.

David Miller
Mr. David Miller | Head of US Desk

Office Phone (Toll Free): + (1) – 6469346204
New Office Address: 10 Paternoster Square, London EC4M 7LS, UK

Working Hours: 14:00-22:00 (UTC)
Email: davidmiller@tradorax.com

He is the one that Jake Taylor said would handle the wire transfer and that I would receive my money. That in fact TRADORAX distributes many wire transfers every day, it is a normal every day operating procedure.

David Miller had contacted me Monday 10-03-2016 and we had the required recorded phone conversation where he told me that they would close my account and refund me the money in the account. (Paraphrased)
I wanted to maintain 3300.00 in the account, David Miller said that was too small of an amount for a trading account. Tradorax accepts smaller accounts. I didn't care if that is what he wanted to do, just send me the money

That has not been the case with my approved withdrawal. I have asked BOA to search all wire transfers coming into them through the unique SWIFT code Number for BOA for the dollar amount of the withdrawal request less any fee (app$45.00). There is no wire transfer for that amount from 10-07-2016 until today.
I have been trying to get these men to follow through on their word saying they would send me my money, and to take care of the business per the terms and agreements, and their withdrawal policy.

I have told Jake Taylor, David Miller, and Daniel Williams that they need to correct the authorization form and add the missing routing number to it so the 3rd party processor so they can send the approved transfer.

If you can get TRADORAX to respond to this case that would be great. They need to step and be professional and take care of the business outlined in their terms and agreements which is the basis of the agreement they have put in place for their customers. I am their customer and they are not providing the customer service that is their duty to me.

This is a brief amount of documentation, I have all the emails from the inception of the account with all the principals through today. I am being ignored by all the people I have been working with at TRADORAX, and they have assigned me to Daniel Williams, who is not capable of doing anything, I am sure he is afraid of being fired.

TRADORAX has sent me $4000. 00 in two payments to my CC. The wire transfer is for a 31188.50 less transfer fee approx. $45.

There are many more documented injustices like trading $20,000. 00 of my account without permission, huge losses trying to trade the account down to less that my initial investment. Now I stand at the very real possibility that I will not see my money. If you can help that would be great. If you need more information, I have a bunch of it.

Thank You
John Gump
john.gump3535@gmail.com
704-840-0533

danielw@tradorax.com
jaket@tradorax.com
jaketaylor@tradorax.com
danielw@tradorax.com

compliance.png
support.png
info.png

United States

United Kingdom
fax: 442033181685

Dear John,
This is your Withdrawal Acknowledgment.
Please be informed that your withdrawal request from your tradorax trading account in the sum of ${trxId} has been approved.

Payment info:
Type: API
Time: 7/10/2016
Amount: 31188.5 ( USD )

Some institutions may require a few working days to remit funds around the world, particularly in cases that a correspondent bank is involved in the transaction, therefore please allow up to 7-10 business days for the funds to show in your account.

This payment will appear on your statement as a payment from tradorax™
Please note that once the funds pass out of our account you may be liable for bank transfer charges.
Should you require any assistance, please feel free to contact us at support@tradorax.com

Yours sincerely,
tradorax finance team

Follow us:
International Support:
UK: +442038687870
fax: +442033181685

Copyright © 2016 tradorax

I have copied the withdrawal procedure from your terms and agreements.

You are way past due on executing the expectation set forth in your terms and agreements. It is way past time to get the problem created by the incomplete transfer authorization corrected.

• a) In case the Client gives an instruction to withdraw funds from the Trading Account, tradorax finance department supervises every withdrawal request submitted. Identification documents must be submitted to process any withdrawal. The Company shall pay the specified amount (less any transfer charges, if applicable, see point (5) below) within Three (3) – Five (5) Business Days once a duly instruction has been accepted and at the moment of payment, the Client’s margin requirements, proof of identity and payment methods (to ensure safety of client’s funds) and due diligence criteria have been met. The Company may cancel the Client’s withdrawal order, if, according to the Company’s discretion, the remaining funds (after the withdrawal) shall not be sufficient to secure open Position(s) in the Trading Account.
      b) The company does not take any responsibility for any delays of withdrawals, due to third party (banks, credit card companies or other service providers) policies. Nor for any force majeure events that are not under the company’s control.

c) Minimum withdrawal amount for wire transfers is 500 USD/EUR/GBP.

d) Minimum withdrawal amount for Credit card / Debit Card transfers is 100 USD/EUR/GBP.
      e) Minimum Deposit amount is 250 USD/EUR/GBP.
      f) The first withdrawal sends to the customer is free of charge. The second withdrawal can have fee up to 50 USD, depending on the case.
    • The Company shall debit the Client’s Trading Account for all payment charges. If the Client has the obligation to pay any amount to the Company which exceeds the amount held in the Client’s Trading Account, the Client shall immediately pay such amount upon Company’s request.
    • The Company shall not provide physical delivery in relation to any Transaction. As mentioned above, Profit or loss is credited to or debited to or from the Trading Account (as applicable) once the Transaction is closed.
    • tradorax processes funds through Hermes Solution Doo, Golubovci bb, 81000 Podgorica, Montenegro.

Attachments

• John SWIFT (1).PNG
    John SWIFT (1).PNG
    36.4 KB · Views: 0
All
Beyond explanation. I submitted a withdrawal request on my cash account That was approved (See below). You can see on the SWIFT upload doc that the authorization was submitted 10-07-2016 for payment to their third party processor listed as Bets Tech Limited. That just happens to be the company that owns TDORAX, who is also TRADORAX. A circular conversation.
I initially was persuaded to invest with TRADORAX through Jake Taylor who made my account profitable, so I invested more funds so he could have more to work with as we agreed since I was not willing to have any bonus attached to the account. Not having a bonus gives me the right to withdraw my money from my account at any time. It is only recently that I have needed to do that and today is 20 business days 28 calendar days since the wire wire transfer was alleged to have been made. I see the authorization form was submitted, but it is not filled out competently since the routing number is missing.
There has been no transfer to the confirmed BOA wire transfer numbers provided by BOA, for the wire transfer that I emailed to Mr. Taylor and Customer Support. I was assured I would have the money between 5-10 days. I have been emailing and SKYPE texting with endless phone calls, and now at day 20 they are saying it will be another 20 business days before I can maybe see my money.
They refuse to corroborate any wire transfer they allege has been made, it is easily confirmed with a wire transfer confirmation number issued at the time the transfer is made. One is instructed by the issuing bank to print or write the number down for future reference if necessary. Jake Taylor asked me for the wire transfer confirmation number when I had informed him it was sent, I provided that to him without question, it is just business. No one at TRADORAX will provide that number to me so I can have BOA find any missing transfer which is why I need it. I have asked TRADORAX to contact their bank and put a trace on the alleged transfer, because that is what BOA said They should do. They have not done that either. They tell me to be patient. I tell them I can be patient if something is happening, that they need to take care of business and get to work and stop making excuses for not doing the work of getting my wire transfer sent to me.
They do nothing except hide behind the internet.

David Miller
Mr. David Miller | Head of US Desk

Office Phone (Toll Free): + (1) – 6469346204
New Office Address: 10 Paternoster Square, London EC4M 7LS, UK

Working Hours: 14:00-22:00 (UTC)
Email: davidmiller@tradorax.com

He is the one that Jake Taylor said would handle the wire transfer and that I would receive my money. That in fact TRADORAX distributes many wire transfers every day, it is a normal every day operating procedure.

David Miller had contacted me Monday 10-03-2016 and we had the required recorded phone conversation where he told me that they would close my account and refund me the money in the account. (Paraphrased)
I wanted to maintain 3300.00 in the account, David Miller said that was too small of an amount for a trading account. Tradorax accepts smaller accounts. I didn't care if that is what he wanted to do, just send me the money

That has not been the case with my approved withdrawal. I have asked BOA to search all wire transfers coming into them through the unique SWIFT code Number for BOA for the dollar amount of the withdrawal request less any fee (app$45.00). There is no wire transfer for that amount from 10-07-2016 until today.
I have been trying to get these men to follow through on their word saying they would send me my money, and to take care of the business per the terms and agreements, and their withdrawal policy.

I have told Jake Taylor, David Miller, and Daniel Williams that they need to correct the authorization form and add the missing routing number to it so the 3rd party processor so they can send the approved transfer.

If you can get TRADORAX to respond to this case that would be great. They need to step and be professional and take care of the business outlined in their terms and agreements which is the basis of the agreement they have put in place for their customers. I am their customer and they are not providing the customer service that is their duty to me.

This is a brief amount of documentation, I have all the emails from the inception of the account with all the principals through today. I am being ignored by all the people I have been working with at TRADORAX, and they have assigned me to Daniel Williams, who is not capable of doing anything, I am sure he is afraid of being fired.

TRADORAX has sent me $4000. 00 in two payments to my CC. The wire transfer is for a 31188.50 less transfer fee approx. $45.

There are many more documented injustices like trading $20,000. 00 of my account without permission, huge losses trying to trade the account down to less that my initial investment. Now I stand at the very real possibility that I will not see my money. If you can help that would be great. If you need more information, I have a bunch of it.

Thank You
John Gump
john.gump3535@gmail.com
704-840-0533

danielw@tradorax.com
jaket@tradorax.com
jaketaylor@tradorax.com
danielw@tradorax.com

compliance.png
support.png
info.png

United States

United Kingdom
fax: 442033181685

Dear John,
This is your Withdrawal Acknowledgment.
Please be informed that your withdrawal request from your tradorax trading account in the sum of ${trxId} has been approved.

Payment info:
Type: API
Time: 7/10/2016
Amount: 31188.5 ( USD )

Some institutions may require a few working days to remit funds around the world, particularly in cases that a correspondent bank is involved in the transaction, therefore please allow up to 7-10 business days for the funds to show in your account.

This payment will appear on your statement as a payment from tradorax™
Please note that once the funds pass out of our account you may be liable for bank transfer charges.
Should you require any assistance, please feel free to contact us at support@tradorax.com

Yours sincerely,
tradorax finance team

Follow us:
International Support:
UK: +442038687870
fax: +442033181685

Copyright © 2016 tradorax

I have copied the withdrawal procedure from your terms and agreements.

You are way past due on executing the expectation set forth in your terms and agreements. It is way past time to get the problem created by the incomplete transfer authorization corrected.

• a) In case the Client gives an instruction to withdraw funds from the Trading Account, tradorax finance department supervises every withdrawal request submitted. Identification documents must be submitted to process any withdrawal. The Company shall pay the specified amount (less any transfer charges, if applicable, see point (5) below) within Three (3) – Five (5) Business Days once a duly instruction has been accepted and at the moment of payment, the Client’s margin requirements, proof of identity and payment methods (to ensure safety of client’s funds) and due diligence criteria have been met. The Company may cancel the Client’s withdrawal order, if, according to the Company’s discretion, the remaining funds (after the withdrawal) shall not be sufficient to secure open Position(s) in the Trading Account.
      b) The company does not take any responsibility for any delays of withdrawals, due to third party (banks, credit card companies or other service providers) policies. Nor for any force majeure events that are not under the company’s control.

c) Minimum withdrawal amount for wire transfers is 500 USD/EUR/GBP.

d) Minimum withdrawal amount for Credit card / Debit Card transfers is 100 USD/EUR/GBP.
      e) Minimum Deposit amount is 250 USD/EUR/GBP.
      f) The first withdrawal sends to the customer is free of charge. The second withdrawal can have fee up to 50 USD, depending on the case.
    • The Company shall debit the Client’s Trading Account for all payment charges. If the Client has the obligation to pay any amount to the Company which exceeds the amount held in the Client’s Trading Account, the Client shall immediately pay such amount upon Company’s request.
    • The Company shall not provide physical delivery in relation to any Transaction. As mentioned above, Profit or loss is credited to or debited to or from the Trading Account (as applicable) once the Transaction is closed.
    • tradorax processes funds through Hermes Solution Doo, Golubovci bb, 81000 Podgorica, Montenegro.
Send them the link to this thread and invite them to join the discussion.

If you haven't done so already, leave them a nice shiny 1 star review here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.tradorax.com

If you haven't done so already, leave them a nice shiny 1 star review here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.tradorax.com

I am still trying to get satisfaction from TRADORAX, I will send the link soon. I am concerned they will stop any correspondence if I send this link. This is all very stressful. I appreciate that you are here, and for your help. I have listed this complaint because I see you were successful with scrimpyscoot.

I have sent them the link and invited them all to the court. We will see what happens with that. I am certain their names are all alias's. They are known by those names when they contact the next victim, hopefully that will help the next person be better prepared to make better decisions.

It is funny how you request a withdrawal and they immediately start making unauthorized trades from your account. I got a phone call from someone in their office explaining how I could not withdraw any of my money,which was considerably less than it should have been, because they had to recover the money that I cost them through my trades. I never made a single trade in my account as a fellow named Samuel Levin was the broker who made any of these losing trades. For some reason my losses at their hands translated into their losses at my control. Something illegal and very wrong has happened here. I would just like my money back and have my hands washed of this whole mess.

Back