tradorax withdrawal

I've put in my request for withdrawal, but after 14 days my account was locked up. So reached out to Chat Help & got my password reset, and viola, I see my withdrawal request cancelled & huge trades put in with my money. Chat mentioned that the Accounting Dept called me for verification and since I was not available, they cancelled the withdrawal. I did not get any call from anyone at Tradorax. I went ahead and submitted all the documents used for opening the account to their verification dept, got a message that all information has been verified etc etc. but no mention of cancellation. I contacted Chat help, got the account mgr name/email (who incidently was not the person I was working with when I had opened the account). I sent out an email informing that i will be contacting CySec, CFTC & FBI for financial fraud, so I got a note back saying that my trade option was cancelled but have not received any communication regarding the cancellation of my withdrawal. As mentioned in the post, I emailed the Account Mgr, Support, Verification, Compliance & the two emails mentioned in this forum with information about contacting CySec & CFTC. But till date no traction on my status or no emails. Anyone having any helpful, advice, please post.

thank you
JK

https://tradorax.com/

Dear Visitor,
Please note that tradorax.com has ceased all activities due to regulatory issues and no longer provides its services to clients.

can anyone advise what we can do to recover the funds in our accounts with them, and could they get away completely with all their clients' money without returning to us, thx.

Last edited by a moderator:
https://tradorax.com/

Dear Visitor,
Please note that tradorax.com has ceased all activities due to regulatory issues and no longer provides its services to clients.

can anyone advise what we can do to recover the funds in our accounts with them, and could they get away completely with all their clients' money without returning to us, thx.

Same situation with you.
Really need help or any advice,thank you.

Back