Tradorax

bessini

Recruit
Hi,

I have an account at Tradorax and yesterday i tried to make my first withdrawal.

Placed the amount and today, at about 17.45 received an email saying that my tradorax account has been verified.

After entering into my account, noticed that the withdrawal had been cancelled and some trades had been made and eventually lost.

My balance is about 6 cents and my 2 long term trades of my old balance where made until next November 30.

I had my broker changed and this one didn't have permission to trade - as stated in our chat at skype - and registered.

I sent an email requesting a new withdrawal and a cancelation of those 2 orders that someone made on my behalf

Can you please help me?

I forgot to tell that my account password was also changed so now I don't have access to it.

Tried to call, email and skype but they don't care about my case.

Hope for a solution.

Regards.

Hi,

I have an account at Tradorax and yesterday i tried to make my first withdrawal.

Placed the amount and today, at about 17.45 received an email saying that my tradorax account has been verified.

After entering into my account, noticed that the withdrawal had been cancelled and some trades had been made and eventually lost.

My balance is about 6 cents and my 2 long term trades of my old balance where made until next November 30.

I had my broker changed and this one didn't have permission to trade - as stated in our chat at skype - and registered.

I sent an email requesting a new withdrawal and a cancelation of those 2 orders that someone made on my behalf

Can you please help me?
Send them the link to this thread and invite them to join the discussion.

If you haven't done so already, leave them a nice shiny 1 star review here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.tradorax.com

Back