TRADORAX

Patirani

Recruit
I am 67 years old diabetic with high BP high cholesterol and could suffer a heart attack or stroke caused by stress. TRADORAX has given me a very hard time in sending me my money. I do not have any bonus with them and my last cash balance of $19,718.80 withdrawal is approved and being sent to me according to the last email I received from them on November 22. The money has not arrived, my account is verified by them.

Now as always they, the broker and support, do not reply to emails and Skype messages and calls.

Please can anyone help me get my money from them.

tradorax-logo.png

Dear Pat Mehraban,
This is your Withdrawal Acknowledgment.

Please be informed that your withdrawal request from your tradorax trading account in the sum of ${trxId} has been approved.

Payment info:
Type: API
Time: 22/11/2016
Amount: 19718.8 ( USD )

Some institutions may require a few working days to remit funds around the world, particularly in cases that a correspondent bank is involved in the transaction, therefore please allow up to 7-10 business days for the funds to show in your account.

This payment will appear on your statement as a payment from tradorax™
Please note that once the funds pass out of our account you may be liable for bank transfer charges.
Should you require any assistance, please feel free to contact us at support@tradorax.com

Yours sincerely,
tradorax finance team

Follow us:

I am 67 years old diabetic with high BP high cholesterol and could suffer a heart attack or stroke caused by stress. TRADORAX has given me a very hard time in sending me my money. I do not have any bonus with them and my last cash balance of $19,718.80 withdrawal is approved and being sent to me according to the last email I received from them on November 22. The money has not arrived, my account is verified by them.

Now as always they, the broker and support, do not reply to emails and Skype messages and calls.

Please can anyone help me get my money from them.
Send them the link to this thread and invite them to join the discussion.

If you haven't done so already, leave them a nice shiny 1 star review here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.tradorax.com

Patirani, I am so sorry for your experience. I also went through this with them oweing me 14,557 usd. I had deposited 10,500 in middle August and spent 2 1/2 months trying to get out of the whole thing. I had 4 months to dispute my credit card charges which is what I did. They gave me a hard time telling me I would forfeit the 4057.00 of additional profit above what I put in if I didn't withdraw my dispute. In no way would I do that so after the call, they put a block on my trading platform causing me to have no access to the remaining 4057.00. Because of a technicality in my dispute, I lost the first round and Tradorax kept my 10,500! But I got to a top executives office which had more latitude and granted my money back to me. The "exidence" given by Tradorax was very feeble and I would have won the first time but for a technicality which was wiped away by upper management. But what you need is some help. I really think a broker must have at least some desire to maintain their reputation to respond to this website. I haven't seen that with Tradorax to be honest. If the money you deposited with them was on a credit card and isn't past the time allowed to dispute, I would definately go that direction. Some cards have a 60 day window to dispute but mine was more generous and gave me 120 days. I would check that out right away if you used a credit card. Probably the easiest way to get your money back. A friend of mine also had 10K usd with them and was unable to get it back. She had a son in law living in France who ultimately served an affidavit of fraud on them and my friend got her money back. There is another way you can go. The national fraud intellegence bureau works with Action Fraud which is the local police extension and has the power of using police action. Both these agencies are in the same building and work together. I am considering filing my own complaint to put this broker on record with the police and maybe I will get back my profit of 4K. Here is the link:
http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/report-fraud-about-you
This is the page where you start your complaint.
I hope this info is helpful. I am so sad for your health issues and this sure doesn't help. God bless and am trusting for justice to be done.

Action Fraud won't do anything as Tradorax is 99.9% located in Israel Their regulator agency, the ISA, won't do anything for any non-Israeli citizens. Your best bet is to try www.winchargeback.com. Please check them out to get some of your money back.

If you are in the UK or the scammers claim to be in the UK, then a complaint to Action Fraud can't hurt. In the worst case, it goes nowhere. In the best case, it's used either in the UK or shared elsewhere to help take action against the scammers.

While you are at it, www.eConsumer.gov shares reports with police and regulators around the world.

Back