TRADORAX

Chala

Recruit
I opened an account with Tradorax and my account ( cm188814) stood at $54086.44 on the 28 March 2017.

Ray Lawrence, my broker made a number of long term trades as follows:

EUR/USD $ 5 000 placed at 1.05286 to close on 30/06 at 21:00

Silver $10 000 placed at 16.446 to close at 30/06 at 21:00

Gold $ 10 000 Placed at 1172.350 to close at 30/06 at 21:00

GBP/USD $ 10 000 Placed at 1.22691 to close at 31/05 at 21:00

The balance in my account was $19 086.44.

I then asked to be refunded for at least the cash in my account and it was denied, after a long discussion I e-mailed Ray Lawrence and asked him to stop trading on my account and he confirm that my first exit point would be 1 July 2017 and that Tradorax would then pay out my entire account and close my account. He then replied on my e-mail confirming and undertake to refund me.

The closure of the GBP/USD was in the pound (Positive) at the end of May 2017. Tradorax closed my account on the 25 June 2017 and since then I cannot access my account. To my knowledge all the trades were positive and would pay out between 80 to 85%.

Till today I have not been refunded.

I have tried to phone, but they refuse to put me through to Ray Lawrence or Dennis Ventura without an account number and my old account number or email address they cannot trace on their system. Tradorax support told me that Ray Lawrence do not speak to the public any more. Ray Lawrence is now with or also with Prime CFDs. Dennis Ventura phoned me in May 2017 and told me that my file is now with him, I confirmed in mail that my account is closed for dealings and copied to him the mail in which Ray Lawrence undertook to refund me ( copies of mails are attached).

I have also mailed them and asked them to contact me without success; Ray Lawrence also blocked the Skype connection.

Contact details:

Ray Lawrence email rayl@tradorax.com ( +442038687870 old )+442080683538 ext. 314?

Dennis Ventura email dennisv@tradorax.com +442080683538

Tod Riley email todr@tradorax.org (+442038687870 old) +442080683538 ext. 221

Attachments

• Scan0143.pdf
    229.6 KB · Views: 2
  • Scan0148.pdf
    700.2 KB · Views: 2
  • Scan0150.pdf
    408 KB · Views: 2
  • Scan0149.pdf
    477.9 KB · Views: 2
  • Scan0145.pdf
    240.6 KB · Views: 2
I opened an account with Tradorax and my account ( cm188814) stood at $54086.44 on the 28 March 2017.

Ray Lawrence, my broker made a number of long term trades as follows:

EUR/USD $ 5 000 placed at 1.05286 to close on 30/06 at 21:00

Silver $10 000 placed at 16.446 to close at 30/06 at 21:00

Gold $ 10 000 Placed at 1172.350 to close at 30/06 at 21:00

GBP/USD $ 10 000 Placed at 1.22691 to close at 31/05 at 21:00

The balance in my account was $19 086.44.

I then asked to be refunded for at least the cash in my account and it was denied, after a long discussion I e-mailed Ray Lawrence and asked him to stop trading on my account and he confirm that my first exit point would be 1 July 2017 and that Tradorax would then pay out my entire account and close my account. He then replied on my e-mail confirming and undertake to refund me.

The closure of the GBP/USD was in the pound (Positive) at the end of May 2017. Tradorax closed my account on the 25 June 2017 and since then I cannot access my account. To my knowledge all the trades were positive and would pay out between 80 to 85%.

Till today I have not been refunded.

I have tried to phone, but they refuse to put me through to Ray Lawrence or Dennis Ventura without an account number and my old account number or email address they cannot trace on their system. Tradorax support told me that Ray Lawrence do not speak to the public any more. Ray Lawrence is now with or also with Prime CFDs. Dennis Ventura phoned me in May 2017 and told me that my file is now with him, I confirmed in mail that my account is closed for dealings and copied to him the mail in which Ray Lawrence undertook to refund me ( copies of mails are attached).

I have also mailed them and asked them to contact me without success; Ray Lawrence also blocked the Skype connection.

Contact details:

Ray Lawrence email rayl@tradorax.com ( +442038687870 old )+442080683538 ext. 314?

Dennis Ventura email dennisv@tradorax.com +442080683538

Tod Riley email todr@tradorax.org (+442038687870 old) +442080683538 ext. 221
Tradorax.com already marked as a scam Broker base on Trader`s vote and scamming cases. You can read more here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/12514/www.tradorax.com

Now, come to the solution of your problem, If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback OR Contact Rebecca here WinChargeback, she will help you to get back your money.

You can also share your story on their social media pages to draw their attention to your issue.
Below are the Social pages

https://www.facebook.com/tradorax

https://twitter.com/tradorax

https://plus.google.com/+Tradorax-Finance/posts

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8IxDnHIASKZnHiWO8L9VMA

https://www.linkedin.com/company/tradorax-finance

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tradorax.android&hl=en

I have given Ray Lawrence (if that is actually his real name) very CLEAR INSTRUCTION on 5 March 2017 not to do any trading on my account. Despite this and informing Dennis Ventura who claimed to be the manager of Ray Lawrence (and who phoned me) they started trading on my account in the beginning of July 2017. They have LOST a substantial amount of money on my account WITHOUT my authorisation!. They are a bunch of con artists. Stealing from people despite giving VERY CLEAR INSTRUCTIONS. They took out two long option with my funds in January 2017 and they both paid off on 30 June 2017. Despite me giving CLEAR instructions to Ray Lawrence that no further trading should take place (I have the Skype message and his response) Tradorax nevertheless started trading on my account WITHOUT my permission - and lost about USD 8700-00 in three weeks.

Please help me. I have about USD 35 000-00 invested and need to get it out of this bunch of crooks.

I have given Ray Lawrence (if that is actually his real name) very CLEAR INSTRUCTION on 5 March 2017 not to do any trading on my account. Despite this and informing Dennis Ventura who claimed to be the manager of Ray Lawrence (and who phoned me) they started trading on my account in the beginning of July 2017. They have LOST a substantial amount of money on my account WITHOUT my authorisation!. They are a bunch of con artists. Stealing from people despite giving VERY CLEAR INSTRUCTIONS. They took out two long option with my funds in January 2017 and they both paid off on 30 June 2017. Despite me giving CLEAR instructions to Ray Lawrence that no further trading should take place (I have the Skype message and his response) Tradorax nevertheless started trading on my account WITHOUT my permission - and lost about USD 8700-00 in three weeks.

Please help me. I have about USD 35 000-00 invested and need to get it out of this bunch of crooks.
Follow my suggested steps just above your post.

So they just disappeared...surely there must be some way to trace these pieces of scum bags (low life human beings) and hold them responsible (in court) for theft. What country was harbouring thieves like Ray Lawrence, Dennis Ventura, Emry Thompson, and all the scum that worked with them? It seems like they are hiding in "Great" Brittan somewhere. Because that is where the phone calls originated from. Surely some authority with some spine in their backbones can follow up on this and drag these people in front of a court of ,law and then have them locked up for the rest of their lives. Including their families that benefited from their theft! They are the absolute low life scum of the earth. Useless pieces of rubbish and should be wiped off the face of the earth. Them and every member of their family. They don't deserve to live. Real pieces of the lowest live forms that this world has to offer! That is what they are. Noting more than low life thieves. Surely we should be able to get someone with some sense to take them on - wherever it is that they are hiding. They need to lose everything that they own! Everything! Pieces of rubbish! Everyone that worked at Tradorax is complicit to this THEFT of investors money.

It will be my life mission to see them all dragged before a court of law, have them convicted for serious financial crimes and have them locked up for the rest of their lives.

Back