TRADORAX

pcnjogu

Recruit
My problems started I May 2015 when thru trading experts, they opened two trading accounts with PLUSTOCKS and TRADORAX. I lost $250 initially and in July 2015 I got a call from Jon Mendoza to deposit $750 promising he would recoup my losses. Everything was going well and he told me to deposit another $2000 so as to put me into a VIP trades. The account was growing and when I tried withdrawal he placed long trades. He called me again showing me how the trades were and they looked healthy as I thought and convinced me to fund more which I did $5000 thru wire to a company in Malta in April 2016. The next call I got was from Raymond Brown telling me Mendoza was sacked and he would be looking after my account. I tried to withdraw but with no luck. He placed the more trades expiring in Nov and asked me to deposit another 2000 to keep daily trading which we were doing thru Skype. Around Aug Raymond out and Peter Brown take over my acc.At the end of Nov my account had grown to like 78k and I again tried to withdraw and they blocked my acc. Emails ignored and my calls not answered but if I called on other num I would get thru but upon realizing it was me I got disconnected. I have tried to contact MPM INVESTMENT the company in Malta and they gave me names of the players in TRADORAX and how they received and transferred the money but I suspect it's a way of putting me off track. Recently I contacted expert trading and surprisingly someone logged into my account and sent me an account in India to deposit 10% of the account figure so as to release the funds. The serious fraud office has also told me they can't investigate so am stuck.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170512-132630.png
    Screenshot_20170512-132630.png
    149.4 KB · Views: 0

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
My problems started I May 2015 when thru trading experts, they opened two trading accounts with PLUSTOCKS and TRADORAX. I lost $250 initially and in July 2015 I got a call from Jon Mendoza to deposit $750 promising he would recoup my losses. Everything was going well and he told me to deposit another $2000 so as to put me into a VIP trades. The account was growing and when I tried withdrawal he placed long trades. He called me again showing me how the trades were and they looked healthy as I thought and convinced me to fund more which I did $5000 thru wire to a company in Malta in April 2016. The next call I got was from Raymond Brown telling me Mendoza was sacked and he would be looking after my account. I tried to withdraw but with no luck. He placed the more trades expiring in Nov and asked me to deposit another 2000 to keep daily trading which we were doing thru Skype. Around Aug Raymond out and Peter Brown take over my acc.At the end of Nov my account had grown to like 78k and I again tried to withdraw and they blocked my acc. Emails ignored and my calls not answered but if I called on other num I would get thru but upon realizing it was me I got disconnected. I have tried to contact MPM INVESTMENT the company in Malta and they gave me names of the players in TRADORAX and how they received and transferred the money but I suspect it's a way of putting me off track. Recently I contacted expert trading and surprisingly someone logged into my account and sent me an account in India to deposit 10% of the account figure so as to release the funds. The serious fraud office has also told me they can't investigate so am stuck.
Contact Rebecca here WinChargeback. She will help you to get your money back.

chasethem

Private, 1st Class
Mr Eyal Nachum and his business partner Mr Tamir Zoltovski do not know any shame. They try to hide their past involvement with Payobin, Payotech and more importantly Moneta International UAB. They did liquidate Payobin company in Malta. They changed the name of Israeli company Payotech to Fintech NV and now they also changed the name of the Lithuania Moneta International UAB to Brüc + Bond. They think that they can cancel their past involvement in binary options by doing these silly tricks. They decided to hide their names in the website of Brüc + Bond. They have now put the names of their innocent staff led by CEO Rasa Staniukynaitė, Singapore Manager Noa Levy and Poland Manager Krzysztof Matuszewski. This should not stop victims from chasing Mr Eyal Nachum and Mr Tamir Zoltovski. Fintelegram has uploaded so much information about them. They can ride but they cannot hide. Should they not have anything to be ashamed of or guilty of, why would they go through the hassle to cancel their past and paint a new picture?