Training opp: Using remote viewing to make FOREX predictions (L.A. area, Aug 22-24)

chreed

Failed a test of her claimed psychic abilities
Options and FOREX Remote Viewing workshop: Wagering for the Long Term

August 22-24 at Los Angeles Airport Hilton
  • $495 Registration Fee for full 3 days, including newbie/refresher training

• $395 Registration Fee for 2 1/2 days
Applied Precognition Project workshop to teach newbies and experienced ARVers (Associative Remote Viewers) how to use precognition ("psychic") skills to potentially make large sums of money in the stock options and FOReign EXchange markets.

This is a 3-day workshop with an optional first half-day (Monday morning) for those new to remote viewing and those who might want a refresher. Here are the details:
  • Designed for those who want to apply their natural precognitive abilities to Financial Markets. The focus is on techniques to improve success rates and optimize your Return On Investment (ROI).

• SPY and QQQ Put/Call Options and FOREX will be the financial vehicles taught and traded.

• 3 full working and learning days (with breaks) 8:30am - 12:30pm 2:00 pm - 6:30 pm and 2 "homework" sessions which are part predictions for the next day. Hey, this is a workshop :)

• 6 financial predictions. You will make 6 individual predictions and we will make 6 group predictions. We will wager/invest based on these predictions. Wise but aggressive wagering using a modified Kelly Criterion.

· 50% of your registration fee will be used as the initial “bankroll” that we invest together.

· If you have a stock and/or FOREX account, we encourage you to bring your laptop and do individual trades along with the group trades.

• You will learn an online protocol that you can use alone or in an APP group after the workshop

• Follow-up support online until you are comfortable with the protocol and access to our free online program that tracks your prediction stats for you.
CLICK HERE (appliedprecog.com/#!optionsforex-workshop-aug2016/chk8) to register or for more information. See you there!

I see you mention options. Does that include binary options? If so, is there a special class for psychically predicting which binary brokers will pay out any profits (or even allow profitable traders to withdraw their initial deposits)?

There was another thread at the FPA some years back. A member claimed AMAZING abilities to use remote viewing. I gave him multiple tests. He failed each and every one of them. It starts here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...arkets-felix-yacht-seminar-video.12338/page-2

Please note that the white envelopes (specially requested, since red envelopes somehow blocked his magical abilities) are still tucked in the back of the display shelves. Can anyone yet see what's inside? If there are people who teach this skill, surely they can tell me. Should I prepare fresh envelopes? Maybe different colored envelopes? Tell me what you need to make the test as easy as possible.

I'd also love to see the average price the trainers of this course can foresee for the EurUsd on each Friday's close for the next month. Predictions must be placed by Wednesday mornings at 9 am New York Time.

Psychic Pharaoh predicts one of the following:
A. No answer.
B. Excuses.
C. Mathematically unsound statistical claims for non-actionable "predictions".

Perhaps this seems harsh, but that's what I got from the last "remote viewer" who made and couldn't support his claims.

Hi Pharoah. If you'd like to see or discuss the stats for the group, feel free to contact the administrators at AppliedPrecog.com. They keep quite detailed stats on the hit or miss rates of individuals and the group as a whole.

I'd have far greater confidence if someone would tell me what's in the envelopes or else make a weekly prediction of price. That's much better proof than looking at past claims were the current reading audience was not present to see that everything is being done in a fully transparent and cheat-proof environment.

I don't know how they'll do it in the workshop but for our weekly sessions it's a computer program. Meaning that a human doesn't assign the photo pairs, it's automated. It is a binary process as you mentioned, with the two different photos relating to different pre-specified buy/sell orders or that kind of thing. Personally, I participate in the sports wagering group instead of the options/FOREX group, but when I saw them offering this training I thought somebody might be curious to try it out.

Re: "telling you what's in the envelopes," we ALWAYS see the photos, though after we've done our prediction "transcripts" of course! I don't know what group you were involved in previously but everything is quite transparent in the process with APP. If you're still interested in seeing how it can work, or whether it works, you could sign up for APP for free and join one of the weekly groups to see whether this process is more convincing than what you've experienced before.

I see you didn't go through the other thread to see how badly that remote viewer failed.

Allow me to make the challenge plainer for you.

I have 2 white envelopes. The envelope labeled "1" has a photograph. The envelope labelled "2" has an object. In order to prevent random guesses from scoring hits, both the photo and the object are fairly simple.

Picking out what's in the envelopes (simple remote viewing) is an amazing skill, if you have it, but alone is not very useful in forex (unless your abilities let you listen into or read what's written on news releases before those go public). Instead, your group as well as the person who failed the challenge both claim precognitive ability capable of being sufficiently actionable to place trades.

For that, I have challenged you to publicly share the predictions on the EurUsd close each week, with the prediction filed at or before 9 am (New York time) Wednesday morning. Let's give you +/- 12 pips for calling it a hit and do it for 10 weeks. Can your people get it right 7 out of 10 times? Please pick any broker without an FPA Scam label and offering MT4 demo accounts so there's no possible debate over what the true closing price was.

With the claimed abilities of your group to not just perform successful precognitive trading, but to be able to teach it to those who sign up, I would think either of these tasks would be simple.

Passing either of these challenges should be simple to anyone who can teach such skills. Meeting and passing this challenge publicly will get you large amounts of good publicity which will result in far more signups to your next class.

Or, keep telling me to check results on your website where neither I nor any other FPA member could see the tests as they happened and thus be sure how carefully the claimed protocols were followed. I'd consider that to be a clear admission that none of your "skilled psychic trainers" are up to the task.

I'll give just one final short reply, so we don't keep beating this to death.

The mission of APP isn't to demonstrate how some special people have this talent, it's to show people that EVERYONE has this talent. So nobody is going to try to prove their own skill to you, but by joining the group you can participate FOR FREE in online trainings and weekly prediction processes, your own results of which are tracked through APP proprietary software and are always available to you (and which are then compiled to generate collective stats for the various groups). There are sports wagering groups, FOREX predictions groups, etc. If you are interested in seeing the process firsthand, as you claim is essential for you to accept it, then how much more firsthand and transparent could it get than you actually participating?? That is available to you, for FREE. And if you aren't interested enough to check it out firsthand, that is totally fine of course, but that has no bearing on the validity of the results anybody else is experiencing through this process.

So, a group of professional trainers in the fine arts of remote viewing and precognition can't be bothered to take a simple controlled test in front of everyone who reads this thread. The lack of confidence in their own skills (except inside their own personally set up playground) is underwhelming.

PsychicFair.png

I would love to jump on a plane and attend your workshop - if and only if these claimed psychics can meet a simple challenge first. Otherwise, I see no choice but to assume this will end up being nothing but a colossal waste of time and a sales pitch for classes.

Or, you could meet the challenge and gain PROOF visible to all FPA readers that your claims have validity. If you did, people would flock to the seminars and throw fistfuls of money to take the classes. I'd be first in line.

So far, you've skipped 1 week. If I don't see a prediction for next week's close, it will be an obvious admission that the combined mental skills of your group are completely incapable of even trying to work out the close price of the Eur/Usd for next week.

Which Psychic is more powerful? I'll put my Forex Magic 8 Ball up against your entire group with these 2 predictions:

Psychic Pharaoh's Forex Magic 8 Ball predicts that your group will fail to try to predict the closing price of the Euro-Dollar for next week.

The Forex Magic 8 Ball also predicts there will be no attempt to remotely check the content of the envelopes.

Last edited:
Let's check the score.

Verifiable predictions issued by a group of precognition traders: ZERO
Verifiable predictions issued by my Forex Magic 8 Ball: TWO

Of course, the psychic trainers want me to watch their own tests - carefully crafted to their own rules and using their own statistics. I already went down this road once before with a remote viewing forex trader. You can see the results by following this link. Start with Post #14. The funny thing is he PMed me a year or so after our public exchange ended. His forex account was wiped out as badly as I wiped out his statistical claims.

Back