TrapLok trades

TrapLok

Recruit
Hi fellows!

Forex is for me just a fun and a place where I feel adrenaline.

I use the next strategy: MA + some indicators like MACD and WMA. Whithin this journal I want to share with my deals)

At the moment I have several orders:

1. buy usdcad
Price 1.25730
TP 1.27067
SL 1.24864
bullish trend, the price i near 121 MA which is probably a support level
MACD is going up

2. buy eurchf (P: 1.15187 \ TP: 1.16075 \ SL: 1.14480)
3. sell audusd (P: 0.7868 \ TP: 0.77242 \ SL: 0.79128)
4. sell stop gbpusd (P: 1.38198 \ TP: 1.37140 \ SL: 1.38852)

Attachments

• usdcad.jpg
    usdcad.jpg
    528.3 KB · Views: 11
Good luck TrapLok..! However, your trades don’t seem to be doing too well. Are you still trading or have taken a break? What is your view on usdeur?

Yes trding is fun if you have a good grip on the market. For example, If you are good player of football and you goal most of the times then it will be fun for you. Same scenario here, If you are a winner, you will be happy but if you are among the loser than you need to work hard to compete others.

The market always gives especially vivid emotions and impressions, because there is always something interesting going on, and you just have no chance to be lazy or miss opportunities.
Because it can lead you to a lack of profit. And that's not interesting to anyone.

You know, despite the fact that everyone says that trading is a serious and risky business, I still think that a trader must be a little risky, because it gives him strength and a certain self-motivation to move forward...

Back