TRBinary Options unresponsive

egi1610

Recruit
Dear all,
I have been scammed by TRBinary options quite some time ago by being talked into accepting a bonus.
This locked down my account by requesting a turnover of 30x bonus (5kx30). (I signed 30x but account manager mentioned 20x)
I finally managed to bring the turnover and survive a portion of my account despite quite some market interventions noticed (entry price spikes, spread spikes and alike).
Now I finally wanted a withdrawal and there is no reaction from TRBinary Options.
Chat no longer seems active and ticket created are never replied.
Following tickets are open:
LTK121670167955814X June 28
LTK121670167965228X June30
LTK121670167973732X Jul3 morning hours
LTK121670167975849X Jul3 evening hours
LTK121670167978312X Jul4 morning hours

I contacted account, tech support and customer support.
I tried to google phone numbers and found one in UK and one in Saudi, both numbers not valid anymore.
Any idea how I can get hold of them and proceed with payout of account and close it?
many thanks!
Eric

Hello dear fellow community,
I have still not gotten any feedback from TRBinaryOptions back on my tickets.
As of today the chat function no longer works at all, so not even tickets are created anymore.
Any hint/tip on how to proceed from here? Anyone?

Dear all,
I have been scammed by TRBinary options quite some time ago by being talked into accepting a bonus.
This locked down my account by requesting a turnover of 30x bonus (5kx30). (I signed 30x but account manager mentioned 20x)
I finally managed to bring the turnover and survive a portion of my account despite quite some market interventions noticed (entry price spikes, spread spikes and alike).
Now I finally wanted a withdrawal and there is no reaction from TRBinary Options.
Chat no longer seems active and ticket created are never replied.
Following tickets are open:
LTK121670167955814X June 28
LTK121670167965228X June30
LTK121670167973732X Jul3 morning hours
LTK121670167975849X Jul3 evening hours
LTK121670167978312X Jul4 morning hours

I contacted account, tech support and customer support.
I tried to google phone numbers and found one in UK and one in Saudi, both numbers not valid anymore.
Any idea how I can get hold of them and proceed with payout of account and close it?
many thanks!
Eric
Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

You will find their email and address here https://www.trbinaryoptions.com/contact/

Also, Share your story as a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/10898/www.trbinaryoptions.com

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:

https://www.facebook.com/trbinaryoptions/

https://twitter.com/TRBOptions

https://plus.google.com/u/1/102947589179865602067/

Note: Don’t forget to update your review/s when you got solution of your problem, Best Of Luck

Hi FXMaster,
thanks for guidance! Unfortunately the deposits are from 2014, they had me locked down as I accepted a bonus until June2017 when I finally managed to finish the turnover. I did as you said, left a review on the guilty case and left them on FB and Twitter an invite to join here. I will keep on sending emails to their 3 known email adresses... Chat is still in error now.
I tried to google the company behind:
melnic.png
group.png
ltd.png
sofia.png
shar.png
planina.png
street63.png
bulgaria.png
and the news I find there is not too promising.
Let's see when they react...

Hi FXMaster,
thanks for guidance! Unfortunately the deposits are from 2014, they had me locked down as I accepted a bonus until June2017 when I finally managed to finish the turnover. I did as you said, left a review on the guilty case and left them on FB and Twitter an invite to join here. I will keep on sending emails to their 3 known email adresses... Chat is still in error now.
I tried to google the company behind:
melnic.png
group.png
ltd.png
sofia.png
shar.png
planina.png
street63.png
bulgaria.png
and the news I find there is not too promising.
Let's see when they react...
Keep us updated.

Still no reply in any way from them. Login to the platform is possible, withdrawel says status 'pending' ...

Hello,
I got a reply on my contact from June28 (withdrawel request to account departement) from a guy called Alex. HEre is what he wrote:
"Dear Eric,
Thank you for your email.
You currently have a pending withdrawal request with us. Unfortunately, we are unable to directly return the funds to the credit card used for the deposit due to technical limitations.
In lieu of returning your funds directly to your credit card, we are offering the chargeback option. Please submit a chargebackXXX with your bank.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to inquire.
Kind regards,
Alex "

I replied to him that several deposits was via WIRE and my request for withdrawal are to the same wire. Chargeback to my understanding would not work when deposit was back in 2014...
no response thereafter anymore BUT I can now no longer enter a withdrawal request or deposit. the platform returns an error now...
and in the history of account I see my withdrawal request CANCELLED (without reason filled)

what else can I do? any ideas?

Status update: trbinaryoptions.com does not show anymore the login screen...instead a turning waiting circle and "please wait loading data" is displayed, I tried multiple browsers.
I really think they are close to bankrupt. Any chance to still get my money out?
Does anyone know the Bulgarian authorities and how to contact them, giving that they state they are in Bulgaria?

Back