• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss TRBinaryOptions.com (was TradeRush.com)

General discussions of a financial company
I had an account with traderush.com during 2012 with email rpf_81@yahoo.com. But i closed it after i came across some problem with the platform. My account with the email was deactivated after it was inactive for long. I opened another account with Traderush.com on 04.02.2014 with same Name and email orscella@gmail.com which traderush knows of already, because it is with this email i had account with moneybookers and did transactions. I Deposited USD 250 on 04.02.2014 and started to trade. In the first week of my trading, i had never had any problems with the platform. All my orders got filled. But when i started to gain more, i came across “OPTION TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED” error often when the maret becomes more predictable in one direction. But they started to apply fixed spread in the opposite direction. If i had to take a position, i was only allowed to take a position in the opp direction with broker’s spread applied to it. But i still managed to win and got my account balance over 2100 USD as on 21.03.2014.

In the meantime, on 19.03.2014, they deactivated the 3 SEC option cancellation screen. Regarding this i contacted support and asked why it was deactivated. They said that, i have abused the cancellation future and so they deactivated. Their terms and condition as on that date says that “The acceptable cancellation percentage cannot exceed 20% of the total number of executed trades. Cancelling more than 20% of the total number of executed trades is considered abuse of this feature and resulting profits may be forfeited from such abuse.” But my actual cancellation % as on 19.03.2014 was 12.87 (48 cancelled trades out of 373 total trades). When i gave this stat to the support team they just kept on saying that i abused it and if i want, the cancellation screen will be activated again, which they never did.

On 21.03.2014 at around 13:51, when my account balance was at 2,169 traderush suddenly deleted 1889.96 USD from my account as bonus and the very next minute they sent my 250 USD to my credit card as withdrawal. At that time there was an open trade for 20 USD which ended ITM at 14:00. When the option expired, they simply deleted my account details and access to the site was denied.
Regarding this i contacted support through chat.

They simply accused me of Trade cancellation future and Chargeback issues. Both of which are blatant lies that i proved in the Scam alert folder here --> https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/33710-traderush-com-scammed-me-i-have-proof.html

They are just adamant in their stance that they do not provide any proof. Even after i proved that i had not abused traderush.com in any way they just keep telling the same story.

When i kept on insisting them that i had not abused the cancellation future, they have now gone to the extent that they have modified their terms and conditions Para 10. A and completely removed the “20% of the total number of trades”. This just proves that TRADERUSH are trying to cover thier lies by changing their terms when i told them that i am going to expose this.

* See their T&C Page before they blocked my account on 21.03.2014 --> https://web.archive.org/web/20140317143829/http://www.traderush.com/Terms%20of%20Use - This is web archive page as on 17.03.2014 (the last time traderush was archived).

* The same proof here in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNxpz2yjDyk
This is google cached page as on 24th Mar 2014.

* See their T&C Page as it appears now TradeRush - Terms & Conditions

Back