Trend-Signal.com

thelostkiwi

Recruit
I am looking to purchase trendsignal but am now a little concerned over what I read in these reviews.
Can anybody add more up to date info re. trendsignal?
JB from Sussex and Patrick from Newcastle had some very interesting comments.
I would really appreciate it if they could elaborate more on their comments as I really need to make it as a trader!

john ba

Recruit
I am looking to purchase trendsignal but am now a little concerned over what I read in these reviews.
Can anybody add more up to date info re. trendsignal?
JB from Sussex and Patrick from Newcastle had some very interesting comments.
I would really appreciate it if they could elaborate more on their comments as I really need to make it as a trader!
I signed up in Feb 2019. TS claim a 67% success rate but that is not my experience. Also, losses are far far bigger than gains. I've lost money every month since March, except for a very small gain in October. I've lost thousands of £ this year using their S4/S5 and D1 strategies. They tell you to play the long game but it's been 10 months and there is no sign of gains. I wish I had not been taken in by their BS. Do not sign up to Trend Signal, ever!

Slagger

Recruit
Hi guys, first post on the forum so here goes...I fully intended to write a review after a year of trading, but thought I would share a few observations so far.

I joined Trend-Signal at the end of last year having had no previous trading experience. I signed up for their D1 strategy which was marketed as a no stress trading environment requiring 20 minutes in the evening, 5 days per week with the emphasis of it being an easy-to-understand system, obviously to attract people with hectic schedules, and retirees with little or no experience.

I found it quite daunting at first as everything was new to me but the engagement enthusiasm and patience of the coaches - Stuart, Keith, James and Mike - was welcoming and encouraging. I did not attend the one-day seminar in Milton Keynes due to the emergence of Covid19 so I took part in an online version instead. I spent a couple of months attending the live reviews and webinars before daring to trade myself. A lot of information and rules to learn! Watched the videos on their website quite a few times to drum it in. I did not set up a demo account with my trading platform and instead went straight to 10p per pip. In hindsight this may have been a smarter move but others have pointed out that you take far more chances on a demo account than on a regular one where you would adopt a more measured approach.

For the first month or so my account grew modestly but subsequently lost money around the emergence of Covid19 and nervous FX market fluctuation. I found that there were more losing trades than winning ones and I became despondent and lacked confidence. By this time I had progressed onto the Reversals, S4S5 and Accelerator strategies and became confused by the volume of rules and information. At this point my account was down by just over £300 spread over 4 months despite caution and low stake. Admittedly I made a few mistakes, everyone does. It's hard to criticize the D1 strategy but there appear to be weaknesses and contradictions without going into a long diatribe.

So what did I do? Yep, you guessed it, I switched to the DT2 strategy which I thought was more up my street. Two months in I am finding it a roller coaster ride, both fun and brutal at the same time. After 10 weeks of trading I am at minus 500 pips which isn't so bad considering I'm a newbie still on a 10p stake. Again I cannot fault the dedication of coaches Stuart, Keith and James in the live trading sessions - always ready to help answer questions. All I want to do is achieve consistency through confident trading following the rules, then increase my stake. One of the coaches remarked "You're a newbie for a year" so patience is undoubtedly a key issue. At this moment I have my reservations regarding Trend-Signal but I will write a further review at the end of the year.