• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

trendprofiteer.com has someone tested?

markkup

Private
*** Does this work as advertised ? ***

I got an email from

Jack Cooper support@trendprofiteer.com

trendprofiteer.com

Money back guarantee ?

If FOR ANY REASON you don’t think you’ve received the value promised to you today, you can get your full investment back without any hassle whatsoever, and we can still remain friends.

• There are no hoops to jump through.
  • You don’t have to prove you tried the system.
  • Nobody will pressure you to stay.
  • You can click a single button and your $997 will be returned to you immediately.
  • You can try out my proven system and go through all the training before you make your final decision.
  • All the risk has been removed for you because once you test my system, if it’s not what you expected, you can get an instant refund.

The Trend And Swing step-by-step video course covers:

• Module 1: Complete introduction to the Forex markets, so you fully understand why the Forex market is such a huge opportunity for you and it teaches you how to think about the markets in a new way so it becomes easier to make money from it.
  • Module 2: Full walkthrough of all components of your new system so you fully understand what each custom indicator does, and how they work together to provide the most concrete trading signals you will find anywhere.
  • Module 3: Trends 101... What are trends and how you can ride them profitably to fill your account with thousands and thousands of extra dollars, quickly. We also cover advanced Trends Within Trends training that makes it possible for you to boost your profits into mega-trade territory so you can bank hundreds of pips per trade. Scalping 10-20 pips a trade is not what you want if you plan to become rich from trading.
  • Module 4: Advanced Swing Within Trends training that teaches you how to use the Trend Profiteer System to accurately identify the exact swings in the markets so you can maximize your profits by being a first mover.
  • Module 5: Advanced Higher Time Frame Analysis for both trends and swings, including full explanations on how the Trend Profiteer system does all of this analysis for you, and how you can read the indicators to put the odds of picking winning trades, squarely in your favor.
  • Module 6: Learning how to trade conservatively the right way to minimise risk and optimise winning trades by choosing the right setups and the right times.
  • Module 7: Aggressive trading secrets that explain to you when it’s safe to be aggressive, how you can maximise returns by being aggressive, and how the right combination of aggressive and conservative trades will give you a far higher income than just trading with any one style.
  • Module 8: Full examination of the Trend Profiteer trend trading rules, covering all types of trade. (Conservative buy trades, conservative sell trades, aggressive buy trades and aggressive sell trades.) This includes examples of all types of trade so you can see exactly how to execute each style of trade successfully.
  • Module 9: Complete overview of the rules for each type of swing trade that the Trend Profiteer System allows you to do, again including examples of each type of swing trade you should look out for.
  • Module 10: How to follow the trend for as long as possible using a selection of advanced trailing stop-loss methods. This also covers split-trades in great detail PLUS the strategy I use so you can keep your risk down to a bare minimum while increasing your reward:risk ratio all the way up to 20:1.
  • Module 11: Trading Examples that give you guidance on how to identify the very best trade setups, regardless of the pair (or timeframe) you’re trading.
  • Module 12: Live Trades giving you a real "look over the shoulder" view of numerous live trades and how they are managed throughout the trade to optimise results.

*** Does this work as advertised ? ***

I got an email from
Jack Cooper support@trendprofiteer.com

trendprofiteer.com

Money back guarantee ?

If FOR ANY REASON you don’t think you’ve received the value promised to you today, you can get your full investment back without any hassle whatsoever, and we can still remain friends.
  • There are no hoops to jump through.
  • You don’t have to prove you tried the system.
  • Nobody will pressure you to stay.
  • You can click a single button and your $997 will be returned to you immediately.
  • You can try out my proven system and go through all the training before you make your final decision.
  • All the risk has been removed for you because once you test my system, if it’s not what you expected, you can get an instant refund.

The Trend And Swing step-by-step video course covers:

• Module 1: Complete introduction to the Forex markets, so you fully understand why the Forex market is such a huge opportunity for you and it teaches you how to think about the markets in a new way so it becomes easier to make money from it.
  • Module 2: Full walkthrough of all components of your new system so you fully understand what each custom indicator does, and how they work together to provide the most concrete trading signals you will find anywhere.
  • Module 3: Trends 101... What are trends and how you can ride them profitably to fill your account with thousands and thousands of extra dollars, quickly. We also cover advanced Trends Within Trends training that makes it possible for you to boost your profits into mega-trade territory so you can bank hundreds of pips per trade. Scalping 10-20 pips a trade is not what you want if you plan to become rich from trading.
  • Module 4: Advanced Swing Within Trends training that teaches you how to use the Trend Profiteer System to accurately identify the exact swings in the markets so you can maximize your profits by being a first mover.
  • Module 5: Advanced Higher Time Frame Analysis for both trends and swings, including full explanations on how the Trend Profiteer system does all of this analysis for you, and how you can read the indicators to put the odds of picking winning trades, squarely in your favor.
  • Module 6: Learning how to trade conservatively the right way to minimise risk and optimise winning trades by choosing the right setups and the right times.
  • Module 7: Aggressive trading secrets that explain to you when it’s safe to be aggressive, how you can maximise returns by being aggressive, and how the right combination of aggressive and conservative trades will give you a far higher income than just trading with any one style.
  • Module 8: Full examination of the Trend Profiteer trend trading rules, covering all types of trade. (Conservative buy trades, conservative sell trades, aggressive buy trades and aggressive sell trades.) This includes examples of all types of trade so you can see exactly how to execute each style of trade successfully.
  • Module 9: Complete overview of the rules for each type of swing trade that the Trend Profiteer System allows you to do, again including examples of each type of swing trade you should look out for.
  • Module 10: How to follow the trend for as long as possible using a selection of advanced trailing stop-loss methods. This also covers split-trades in great detail PLUS the strategy I use so you can keep your risk down to a bare minimum while increasing your reward:risk ratio all the way up to 20:1.
  • Module 11: Trading Examples that give you guidance on how to identify the very best trade setups, regardless of the pair (or timeframe) you’re trading.
  • Module 12: Live Trades giving you a real "look over the shoulder" view of numerous live trades and how they are managed throughout the trade to optimise results.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought Trend Profiteer just recently (its available for less than $997). I think it is a well thought out product that uses a combination of tried & proven indicators. It has a very powerful EA that runs either autonomously or semi autonomously (recommended) wherein it recommends trades & the trader decides whether or not to take the trade. The EA (incl a powerful trade manager) is highly customisable including split trades, money management (user inputted risk %), separate 1st & 2nd profit levels, 5 types of trailing stop. Indicators used incl trend / swing trend (colour coded indicator), MA's (7, 21 standard), RSI, modified MACD, Stochastics. A great feature is that the arrows for trend plus swing (retrace) from 3 higher timeframes are all shown on the main chart. There are rules for trend trades & swing trades, the EA observes the rules & shows arrows & a pop up trade box when the conditions are met. It scans the market for trades but only proposes those for the instances opened on one's own desktop, a significant limitation. Training is good though a bit repetitive, understandable because the system caters for complete newbies as well as experienced traders. It also has a very good remote desktop facility, issuing alerts to mobile / tablet & giving more than normal user control. All in all, a very good system I think.

However, my results are slightly down, over a 2 - 3 week period on a $100k demo a/c plus 2 small real a/cs. Partly user error / partly unfamiliarity with the best settings out of a large range of customisable settings (e.g. initial stop loss, take profit levels etc). And some of the pop up alerts point to potential trades that clearly should NOT be taken. The trade manager would be more useful if it could be used to manage trades initiated outside the system (e.g. for trades that meet the criteria but were not open at the time the alert was given).

I expect Trend Profiteer could be highly profitable but only after considerable experience, both with the product & Forex trading in general. But as a golfer, I'm well aware of coulda / shoulda/ didn't! There are no panaceas in trading, as in golf.

Yes I think no holy grail on trading, if look site trendprofiteer looking good site with fully education on member area, seems they selling product about forex and how to making profit from forex trading market, but however forex trading is not simple like as on theory, will better having improved with own simple method, and never thinking if forex is easy way to making money and get rich only with buying software, will good having own understanding with the market behaviour I think

Back