• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss TrendProSystem.com

General discussions of a financial company
I bought this Trend Pro EA 2 days ago and received all the files within a few hours. I have been using Meta Trader for over 15 years, and have tested hundreds of different EA's, so I have plenty of experience with MT4. I up loaded the ex4 file onto my Tickmill demo, and then applied the EA to the M30 - GDPUSD chart. I also have the Tick Data Suite software so I get 99.9% modeling quality so its pretty accurate.

This EA would not back test at all with zero trades or results. There was no error messages in the journal tab and I emailed the vendor with screen shots. There was an error he pointed out so I fixed that and tried again to no avail. He gave me a bunch of BS about getting different results from one broker to another, and told me to try a different broker. I then tried it on Global prime FX which is where my live account is and got terrible results but at least it worked. For a one year back test I got a profit of $10k for a $10k account, plus a draw down of -47%.

FYI his back test was for 29 months starting with a $99.00 account and ended up at +$36k and 15% draw down, which is outstanding if you could duplicate those results. Then I tried running it on another broker, and I got zero results again. This is not rocket science by any means, because the EA simply would not work with 2 brokers, no error messages in log files, and with the one broker I got terrible results.

Now Avangate (payment processor) will not give me as refund even though they say on there web site that you can get a refund in most cases. So stay away from this guy because he is 100% pure scam, and its the same old story, if it looks to be too good to be true, then it more than likely will not be what it looks like. Its simply a piece of junk EA and a waste of time so dont bother.

I bought this Trend Pro EA 2 days ago and received all the files within a few hours. I have been using Meta Trader for over 15 years, and have tested hundreds of different EA's, so I have plenty of experience with MT4. I up loaded the ex4 file onto my Tickmill demo, and then applied the EA to the M30 - GDPUSD chart. I also have the Tick Data Suite software so I get 99.9% modeling quality so its pretty accurate.

This EA would not back test at all with zero trades or results. There was no error messages in the journal tab and I emailed the vendor with screen shots. There was an error he pointed out so I fixed that and tried again to no avail. He gave me a bunch of BS about getting different results from one broker to another, and told me to try a different broker. I then tried it on Global prime FX which is where my live account is and got terrible results but at least it worked. For a one year back test I got a profit of $10k for a $10k account, plus a draw down of -47%.

FYI his back test was for 29 months starting with a $99.00 account and ended up at +$36k and 15% draw down, which is outstanding if you could duplicate those results. Then I tried running it on another broker, and I got zero results again. This is not rocket science by any means, because the EA simply would not work with 2 brokers, no error messages in log files, and with the one broker I got terrible results.

Now Avangate (payment processor) will not give me as refund even though they say on there web site that you can get a refund in most cases. So stay away from this guy because he is 100% pure scam, and its the same old story, if it looks to be too good to be true, then it more than likely will not be what it looks like. Its simply a piece of junk EA and a waste of time so dont bother.

Absolutely false comment.
All clients receive a product for which they pay and which is listed on the site.
Trend Pro SYSTEM is not a SCAM project.
Trend Pro SYSTEM is supplied in an individual license (Ex4) file.
The same is for everyone. If customers have problems.
Trend Pro SYSTEM support service is always open. Always willing to give technical assistance. or change the license for free.
I want to share personal correspondence with ticksquick, for a more open discussion of these rudiments and insults

This person does not need help. All his actions are insults and threats.
This person received an individual license (Ex4) file + the entire instruction and settings. But he did not trade on REAL NEVER

Attachments

• GEorge Toffolo.png
    GEorge Toffolo.png
    45 KB · Views: 7
This guy is a complete scam and moron, he starts out like I didnt receive the files, but if you read my comment I said that I did receive all of the files involved. I am not going to waste anymore time with this idiot, because I can do screen sharing on Skype and show anyone that this EA is not forward testing after 2 days of trading, and it does not back test on a Tickmill demo account which is a reputable broker.

No one can duplicate his results period from my experience and from what I can see. So you can believe what you want to believe, but I can prove to anyone that this EA does not work on Tickmill, it did back test on my Global Prime account with terrible results I might add, but I will not test it on my live account after what I have seen. We just keep going around in circles here, because I say it does not work then he says that he has given me all of the files, but its still not trading or back testing on Tickmill, and that is the reason its a scam so you have been warned.

This guy is a complete scam and moron, he starts out like I didnt receive the files, but if you read my comment I said that I did receive all of the files involved. I am not going to waste anymore time with this idiot, because I can do screen sharing on Skype and show anyone that this EA is not forward testing after 2 days of trading, and it does not back test on a Tickmill demo account which is a reputable broker.

No one can duplicate his results period from my experience and from what I can see. So you can believe what you want to believe, but I can prove to anyone that this EA does not work on Tickmill, it did back test on my Global Prime account with terrible results I might add, but I will not test it on my live account after what I have seen. We just keep going around in circles here, because I say it does not work then he says that he has given me all of the files, but its still not trading or back testing on Tickmill, and that is the reason its a scam so you have been warned.

You're 100% crazy !
I've written to you many times if you have technical problems with Tickmill.
I will change your license for free to any other account at Tickmill.
Did you send me another account? NO, you're only insulting me.

I am ready to send you any free license to any account. What would you get results like me.
Is that why you call me scam, moron, idiot ? ? ?

I'm sorry. But now EA works for everyone, it not work only for YOU
IT you can not do an elementary test in Meta trader 4.
Scam, moron, idiot - it's probably about you

This is the same vendor as FX-Orbital.com and TrendProSystem.com. Same fraud with manual trading!

FX-Orbital: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/posts/320795/
HI-TechTrader.org: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/posts/320873/

Now are 2 open manual trades without Magic. Hands away from him!

View attachment 38821
hi jarora,

are u certain its e same vendor? i asked the orbital vendor what happened and he told me his VPS crashed, which was why he opened the trades to cover. my own account crashed as i was running a higher risk. i would have survived if i had run the recommended risk... =(

hi jarora,

are u certain its e same vendor? i asked the orbital vendor what happened and he told me his VPS crashed, which was why he opened the trades to cover. my own account crashed as i was running a higher risk. i would have survived if i had run the recommended risk... =(

Yes same.

Vendor write: I installed EA on another VPS, where forgot to specify Magik now Magik No = 0 I have.
You write: i asked the orbital vendor what happened and he told me his VPS crashed, which was why he opened the trades to cover.

His answer is that he launched EA without magic and your told he opened the trades manually. Yes, he opened the trades manually, which is forbidden! The account does not belong to Metatrader Expert Advisor.

Back