rhulirhuli

Recruit
hi
please stay away from trendtrendingdna that is a scam.they provide you with demo account and claim that your demo account is linked with real account.i open account with them for monthly recurring fee of $173 per month my target was 7% for withdrawal i reached my target in 2 weeks time when its time to pay me my profit they penalized because i told someone about their company and increase my target again by 4.5% i reached the target in 3 days.i requested a payout it took them 2 days before they can reply.their reply was that i will received confirmation within hours after 24 hours i received email saying my account has been terminated because i did not make monthly payment and all profit has been taken away.after puting lot of time and energy.

hi
please stay away from trendtrendingdna that is a scam.they provide you with demo account and claim that your demo account is linked with real account.i open account with them for monthly recurring fee of $173 per month my target was 7% for withdrawal i reached my target in 2 weeks time when its time to pay me my profit they penalized because i told someone about their company and increase my target again by 4.5% i reached the target in 3 days.i requested a payout it took them 2 days before they can reply.their reply was that i will received confirmation within hours after 24 hours i received email saying my account has been terminated because i did not make monthly payment and all profit has been taken away.after puting lot of time and energy.
Lets start with adding a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/17062/trendtradingdna-trading-signals as your experience first and then follow my below message.

Invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your thread passes 96 hours.
Note 2: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.

OP Screen shot.jpg

hi

what is their website address?

Back