• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss TriadFormula.com

General discussions of a financial company
I'm currently mastering Bill Poulos's Forex Income Engine - this is a really fantastic day trading course, but it takes time to learn it well. If you're committed and disciplined and put in some hard work, I think this is a great course and system to making steady long term income from Forex day trading. I also have Forex Profit Accelerator which I haven't thoroughly examined yet.

I'd like to add Triad Formula to my forex portfolio and I'd like to do a barter/exchange with the courses I have. You can reach me at jfroth82 at gmail.

Thanks and good trading!

Keep good records and you should be fine

I am a UK customer and have just purchased the Triad formula - What concerns me is the fine print which says that you have to test the product within 6 week period & return it - Now I'm not even likely to receive this for 3 weeks - and then to try it and send it back will be tricky to say the least. i hope this isn't a scam. I have asked for an answer to this and will keep everyone informed....

Save all your info regarding the exact date that you purchased the product and the date that you actually receive the product. Your credit card company should honor your count of 6 weeks from the time have received the product for testing purposes, even though by the end of your testing period it may be over 6 weeks from date of purchase.

6 weeks trial period

This is what the email from support@fximpact.com said concerning the period of the trial (FAQs from customers)

Q: When does the 45 day trial period of Triad begin - on order date or when they receive the product?

A: On the date you receive it.

I have had rapid responses to my queries to that email address.

Has anybody received their materials yet? Still waiting for it here, coming up on the two week mark and still not even as much as a tracking number...

If they re-bill me before I receive the product I'm going to be perturbed :mad:

Does anyone know how NFA ruling on hedging affects TRIAD?

Since the new NFA rule has been implemented, my broker (IBFX) has informed us of ways around it. Their suggestion is simply to open another account and do your hedging that way. One can easily switch back & forth between accounts in Metatrader.

Pro: Can take the hedged trade
Con: Requires margin for the hedged trade also (unlike in the past, I understand).

One could always open an account outside of the USA also. NFA rule is just for US-based brokers, I hear.

Even before IBFX's suggested solution, I figured if Triad is as good as marketed, one should be able to make money without hedged trades first and then use profits to open up a 2nd account afterwards if need be.

BTW -- I speak as a customer who is waiting for his Triad package. Mine is scheduled to arrive Mon, June 1st.

Back