• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss TriadFormula.com

General discussions of a financial company
The return address is:

Sharptrade Partners, LLC
Triad Formula
500 E. 76th Ave
Denver, CO 80229

My package has been returned and my refund is confirmed - For anyone on 3 pay I seriously suggest you cancel your credit cards or you will be charged.

Good luck

Well if I cancel my credit card, I won't get my refund.
If you got a refund, then I better get one.

Can any of you that are returning Triad Formula or trying to get your money back comment on the details of the actual trading system itself?

In particular:

1) What caused you to return the product - what was it about the product that you didn't like?
2) Were you getting consistently bad results?
3) How many trades did you place using this system?
4) What was the winning percentage?

For those of us who are thinking of using this system, it would really help to know what exactly about the trading system itself (not the customer service) wasn't to your liking.

Thank you for sharing your experiences!

The style of trading wasn't for me.
I do think this is great for beginners though. Although you are going to need a large account.

Very dubious system where indicators were far from accurate. Relied far too much on pending orders and predictors which didn't trigger once in my experience after approx 40+ trades. Finally post sales support very abrupt, slow and far from the level you would wish for in view of the price you pay. Refund confirmed over week ago but still to appear in my account

I've returned my package and through UPS tracking, it is delivered successfully. Now I'm waiting for a refund. I got to say that this is a very hassling task to do since they got everything online and doesn't makes sense sending buyer their package and ask to send it back to get a refund. I suspect they are using the refund period maybe to put the money they got from buyers and put it in a fixed deposit so that they can earn interest. Not sure....just a speculation.

Hopefully I got my refund back...I already lost some money by sending their package back and interest from my credit card bill.

Over hyped product I must say.

they are still charging me another USD197 on 14th june eventhough I returned the product on 11th June. I'll wait and see. Have anyone got their refund yet?
...thinking of chargeback. possible? how to do it?

Yes I have got my refund - minus shipping the damn thing back. Still getting 'elite' signals even though I don't want them. I would send them a reasonable ultimatum perhaps a week in which they can send your money back . IF THEY DON'T then you can get your credit card company to intervene.

Triad Selling Fast

Has anyone noticed how Triad despite having sold out once and then miraculously appearing again for its relaunch - still has '24' to sell. The question is why is this number constantly '24' - It hasn't changed for over 3 weeks now. Has the counter broken or are people just getting wise to this poor attempt to hoodwink people who give good money expecting a product to deliver what it promises for once!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! check their main sales page '24' left!!!!!! Jason Fielder must be losing his touch! What a scam!

how many days did you get your refund starting from package arrival at their office?

Back