• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

tridentfx.com

Trident FX

please send me your email , i have lost with them over 100k

I have invested with Trident to from the UK. I am now starting to investigate these people. I have contacts in Cyprus as my father lived there and I am being told by my contacts that they may know who these people are and they have also been in touch with the fraud squad out there so may have some more info soon.

I suggest we all get each others contacts and emails and share all the information that we have collectively to see what can be done to at least bring these people to justice?

I also have invested with Trident. Good idea from someone that we all get together and swap any info we have so we can bring these to justice?

Dear All,
If someone could create and post an email here for the purpose (for security which is important as we need some method of preventing 'counter-intelligence' or further scammers being included) we could then send our personal email addresses, with a reasonable form of ID / verification included, to that email address in order that a private circulation list with our contact details can be created. I'm aware that this is very time critical but do not currently have the time I need to properly look at this and correlate my own info, right now.
Thanks
Richard
PS I have not recieved the email as mentioned in recent posts, or a reply to my emails as sent to their 'info' and other email addresses (the same underlying 'info' address maybe?).

lets go people ! we don't have time to waste.
lets open an email address and hand it over to the authorities and they will deal with all the info.
OK?

lets do it today before its too late!!!!

hi guys i've not been scammed but a friend of mine has and i will contacting the serious fraud squad in cyprus in the morning and trying to see if i can help from over here i have a good amount of information already on the bank account details and the address i'm afraid is pie in the sky i'm afraid not to mention that the numbers are unregistered out here and in paralimni the numbers start with 23 not 22 which is nicosia !!! the fax number which starts with 97 i think is a mobile number also unregistered and with a lengthy conversation with a friend from the bank of cyprus he is pointing me in the right direction to get as much info as possible..... i was only informed of this yesterday so bare with me whilst i gather the info on how best to move forward .... i understand that a few of you are feeling a bit cautious about the situation but i may need more and more of you guys to come forward as we build a case against the culprits and move to find who they are .... although as i have mentioned to my friend there is a chance that they are living on the north side of the island which makes any kind of arrests really hard anyway i will be online for a while if anyone wants any help or more info on the matter and when i get the feedback from the old bill tomorrow i will post on this sight what is the best plan of action and how we can move forward.... again sorry this has happened to you and i hope i can help you guys catch the scum !!!

i have opened an Email address : tridentfxscandal@gmail.com
please any of you let me know whom to hand the email adress over to and i will do it.
i want that the authorities should manage this email address.
please please wake up people before its too late!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back