• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

tridentfx.com

Tridentfx I have posted my email address twice but does not appear

lets go people ! we don't have time to waste.
lets open an email address and hand it over to the authorities and they will deal with all the info.
OK?

lets do it today before its too late!!!!

Tridentfx I have posted my email address twice but does not appear

DEAR ALL

just click reply and put in the email address and then click POST QUICK REPLY, i just been by the police station and the officer told me the following : sooner we do something there is chances to get our moneys back.

please please lets going!!!!!!!!!!

It's probably better for each person to file their own complaints.

If you were a local cop and someone came to you with a pile of email printouts from other victims around the world, those wouldn't be all that useful.

Complaint to Cysec, econsumer.gov, and your local and national police. If you get more information about Trident, post it here for all to see.

i am another one deposited to Trident thousands of Pounds!!
please everyone of you call the regulators in Cyprus and file a complain on 00357 22506600.
also their email address is: complaints@cysec.gov.cy
i would love to hear more ideas from you all how to get back our money!!

morning guys i have just spoken to the the people at sysec and they have told me to advise all of you to email through any details of what has happened with any bank details or any other information and they will investigate and answer to you there findings....... this does not mean they will act on your behalf fyi it just means that someone will look into the matter and at some point will come back with there findings... this could mean they will say they are unregulated there for out of their control or something else i am waiting on a call as we speak from the fraud squad were i will get advice on how to move forward with them over here and will post my findings soon on this sight for you all to be informed.... guys im not trying to be negative i have just been over here for 28 years and know how the locals look into things it could take weeks for anyone to even look at this case or maybe they are efficient and it will be dealt with swiftly !!!

i have just got off the phone with the fraud squad in cyprus with a person that i know and she has informed me of the following . due to the fact that the moneys have been sent from another country i.e. uk you will have to all report this to your local police and they will ask for all of the information from you. then they should ask the authorities to look into it over here when they get the request from the uk. she said that they cannot investigate over here without the green light from the uk so i suggest that the best thing to do is all of you start to make your complaints asap and i will continue to investigate more from my side. i will take a trip to paralimni soon and inform you of what offices are on this address and if any have moved recently

I'm sure everyone deposited their funds with Tridentfx Accountant's in London. I think everyone should contact them as they were the agents for Trident. I deposited funds with them and I aslo received funds back from them. I think their accounts have a case to answer. I'm sure everyone knows the accountants. Tridentfx are not regulated in Cyprus. They specifically did not seek registration. I don't know what they can do

Are the accountants in London that you refer to called Sochalls LLP? if so I googled them yesterday but await a reply so have just called them. The receptionist is taking names and passing them on, she is not putting any one through to any body who knows anything. However she did confirm that Trident were one of there clients. I guess due to data protection and client confidentiality they are not allowed to give information to any of us. I suggest everybody calls them and leave there details with them. Tel No: 020 7291 1000. I assume Sochalls will be the one of the first port of calls for the UK fraud authorities so imperative that they are contacted immediately, has anybody done so yet? my email is mark@crescoproperty.co.uk if any one wants to drop me a line as I know some of you have already?

Back