1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TriglobalFx managed accounts

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by pmxgs0, Oct 28, 2008.

1. pmxgs0

pmxgs0 Recruit

I started a managed account with triglobalfx, last week.
    My entire account was wiped out in 5 days.
    In the first two days the account lost almost 80%.
    This is playing with other peoples money, it's fraudulent behaviour. Just because there is a rsik disclaimer, doesn't give them the right to do this.
    To lose 80% in just two days is unbelievable!!
    Would anyone like to exchange information about this?

thanks

2. CuriousInvestor

CuriousInvestor Recruit

I have been a Tri Global investor for a couple months now and the performance on my account has been relatively consistent with what they have reported (more some months, less others, but generally flatish for the last couple months).

I have been a little surprised by the negative comments I have seen here. Which FCM was your account being traded through? How much money was being traded? To what extent was the account notionally funded? Were there any third parties involved or did you you sign agreements directly with Tri Global?

If the company is being dishonest I would love to know, but it is hard to evaluate what is really going on from what I have heard so far.

3. pmxgs0

pmxgs0 Recruit

Triglobal

I'm preparing to file a complaint to the NFA.
    The FCM was Dukascopy and the account was 20k€. I have all the trading reports to prove it. At one point they had positions of 30x leverage, mainly in EURJPY. Consideringy only a move of 3% (in recent times EURJPY has moved more than this), you get a 90% drawdown in only one day. That's why my account was totally wiped out in a few days.
    At first I thought it might had to do with the broker, but after several attempts to contact triglobal (email and phone), I can see that they are not concerned with what happened, because they never answer anything. they just say : " We don't answer to private clients. We only deal with corporations. So, talk to your broker".
    This is playing russian roullette with other peoples money.

4. pmxgs0

pmxgs0 Recruit

I would just like to ask anyone to whom anything like this happened, to file a complaint to the NFA on their website. Here is the link: BASIC
    Triglobal NFA ID: 0370725

thank you

5. CuriousInvestor

CuriousInvestor Recruit

This is pretty shocking. Was there any discussion about notional funding or additional leverage when you signed up? I asked because they seem to have much lower minimums at Dukascopy. Did Dukascopy introduce them to you or do you come across triglobal independently?

I haven't seen any drawdown in excess of 1% on our account this month. It almost seems like two entire different traders at work, which is pretty disturbing.

Is there a way to send private messages on this forum? I really want to get to the bottom of this ASAP!

6. pmxgs0

pmxgs0 Recruit

Triglobal

Curious Investor: You're right. It seems like two different traders. Probably you opened a managed account with Gain Capital. I wish I had done that.
    I started the contact with Triglobal and at the time they sent me an email with several brokers. I choose Dukascopy, just because I live in Europe, but for me any broker would do. If only I knew....
    Dukascopy then told me the minimum amount I should open the account with.
    I've tried to call Triglobal several times, but they don't give me any answer to what happened.

7. Terry James

Terry James Recruit

I have had a similar bad expirence. Could you please contact me at woodskigeezer@googlemail.com to discuss further.