1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Triple AAA Signal Service

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by Carl Tryggestad, Feb 24, 2011.

1. Carl Tryggestad

Carl Tryggestad Recruit

Hi Everyone, I just wanted to report a run-in that I have had with Triple AAA Signal Service. I signed up for their svc on 1/31/11 and paid them $199.00 for the first month's svc and started receiving signals the next day. Over the next 10 days I lost about 300 pips on several trades but that's not the problem. They have a tendency to post the winners on their performance page but not the losers (at least beyond the first couple).
    There is one trade that was especially irksome (sell GBP/JPY) that was stopped out on 2/15/11 for a loss of 320 pips (I didn't take the trade because I was suspicious of their methodology by this time) which, as I write (2/24/11), still has not been posted to their performance page. I notified them a week ago about this problem and they still have not corrected it. Has anyone else had a similar experience with them?
    I emailed them a couple of days ago and told them I was not satisfied with their lack of transparency and I was quitting their svc and wanted my money back (they have a 30 day money back guarantee posted on the home page of their web site) and they have refused. Even PayPal has backed them so I am canceling my account with PayPal. This is just an FYI for all of you out there. It looks like I got "burned" again.
    I was considering putting the link to their web site here but don't want to get FPA in trouble-but I am sure with the info I have given here you should be able to Google it and easily find it. Carl

2. f-man

f-man 4Xangels Representative

Hi Carl,

You do not get FPA in trouble if you post a link to a site, where you lost money to a Forex Product Supplier!!!! It is our duty to hunt the bad guys of the Forex Industry.

But you don't need to post a link to their site, because they are listed in the review section. Take a look:
    Triple AAA Trading | TripleAAATrading.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army

Did you ask for the money back guarantee within the 30 days? If yes, you can file a case against them. Take a look in the Traders Court FAQ on how to do it.

3. Albert.b

Albert.b Sergeant

I keep banging on about this!

IF THEY DON'T SELL IT VIA CLICKBANK - THEN DON'T BUY IT!

With ClickBank, vendors have to give a 60 days guarantee and you can get a refund FOR ANY REASON!

PayPal will not give refunds if the product has been delivered!

4. Carl Tryggestad

Carl Tryggestad Recruit

clickbank

Thanks for the advice Albert.b. However I try to avoid Clickbank like the plague as I had a run-in with them a couple of months ago over the "Pips-for-Idiots" EA purchase. Finally after sending them over a half dozen emails (and, I might add, the posting of the complaint on this forum) they eventually sent me my money back. Carl