• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Triumphfx is a problem broker with GM Trader (PAMM plan)

I am having an issue with a company
https://postimage.org/

https://pixxxels.org/

Images as attached
Picture 1
Picture 2

Picture 1
1. Refer current open trade ID 15268711 and time stamp was 20170310 13:14 BUY GOLD at 1197.50

The clue is the trade ID and its time.

Now refer Picture 2
1. If the trade is really opened at 13:14, the trade ID should be between 15266317 and 1526633 (red square) but the trade ID (15268711) is not within this range.
2. Now, we look at the trade ID 15268711 to guess what was the time this trade was created/opened. Refer blue circle trade ID 15267590 and 15269413 and its time was 15:13 and 21:43.
3. The trade ID is within this range. Thus, we can know the trade was opened between 15:13 to 21:43
4. Now, look at the chart with orange line at Picture 1. These two lines are the range of the time. Within such timeframe, the gold price was still above the buying price and SL was placed at 1200. No matter how the price move or even touch the SL, this trade is still profitable.

Conclusion
This scammer placed the trade at during 15:13 and 21:43 and adjust the open time and price to 13:14 and 1197.50. This is totally false trade and scam technique.

Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

You will find their email and address https://www.tfxi.com/contact-us

Also, Share your story as a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/13583/tfxi-forex-brokers

You can also share your story on their social media pages.

Images as attached
Picture 1
Picture 2

Picture 1
1. Refer current open trade ID 15268711 and time stamp was 20170310 13:14 BUY GOLD at 1197.50

The clue is the trade ID and its time.

Now refer Picture 2
1. If the trade is really opened at 13:14, the trade ID should be between 15266317 and 1526633 (red square) but the trade ID (15268711) is not within this range.
2. Now, we look at the trade ID 15268711 to guess what was the time this trade was created/opened. Refer blue circle trade ID 15267590 and 15269413 and its time was 15:13 and 21:43.
3. The trade ID is within this range. Thus, we can know the trade was opened between 15:13 to 21:43
4. Now, look at the chart with orange line at Picture 1. These two lines are the range of the time. Within such timeframe, the gold price was still above the buying price and SL was placed at 1200. No matter how the price move or even touch the SL, this trade is still profitable.

Conclusion
This scammer placed the trade at during 15:13 and 21:43 and adjust the open time and price to 13:14 and 1197.50. This is totally false trade and scam technique.

Hi scam detector,

When I first saw this posted, I was so shocked, as I remembered I've seen the live trade of this gm on date 10th march 2017.
And this trade hold over the weekend too.

Reply to your Q1,2,3 as below:

Regarding to your statement on the trade ID issue, what it supposedly fall in between the line of the other 2 ID according to the time.
My first question to you is, do you know inventory stock tag? In every inventory company, usually ppl will issue ID tag number according to different catergory of the items. E.g Apple - issuing A1,A2,A3...etc; orange - using O1, O2, O3...to differentiate the items and also for better records keeping. My view is why would you comparing two different item and to tally their ID as one group? Well, one is fund transaction activity tracking ID, and the other one is trading position tracking ID.

Well, if the company is doing a good job, they shouldn't mess up all different applications, different categories items with only one running number of traceability. In this case, after a period of time, how are they gonna to track it? Which ID is trade position, which one is fund transaction? And yet, during the stock take time, they have to click on every ID to open and read what is this ID recorded with? One by one to track every ID to find out, ohh 15266317 is fund transaction, 15266318 is trade position, 15266319...etc, well, if this broker having such a system, I would really think they need to upgrade their traceability system in order to provide effective service to client.

Having to use a little of logical thinking, hence I investigated further to find out is my above logic correct or not. Thus, I track back my own trading records on the same day, 10 march 2017. Well, I would say logical thinking does make sense. FYI,

I was also BUY gold trade, but at slightly higher price.

My trade ID number was close to that GM trade ID number- refer to attached picture.
Two positions:
ID 15268832, time: 20:09:18
ID 15268843, time: 20:13:06

And GM ID trade position is 15268788, time:13:14.

Now, looking at triumphfx have so many clients over the world, anytime any minutes or any seconds, anyone could doing trading, so the ID that assigned for trading activity, should be in running number inconsideration of all execution of trades on that day, and at that time. And that make sense of why my trading ID code in the same day, and a few hours later than GM's trade, my trading ID was behind of GM's trading ID.

Reply to your Q4:

Sigh, I seriously think you do not know about trading. If you do, how the hell you would came out such a stupid question on this stop loss setting doesn't match the time.
1st of all, do you trade? If yes, then do you set stop loss in your position when you open trade? If yes, then will you protect your trade if market is move in your direction by shifting your stop loss in either breakeven position as your entry price or in profit zone? And if yes, are you non stop swifting your stop loss to safe guard your position with more profit, while still letting your position running towards your target price? If yes, then, you should have got the answer for your Q4 by now.

Speechless..a lot of the investors have been observing all these live trades over a few years and see they nail the target profit or stop loss in small profit, and it has proven this GM trader team damn good in analysis, as usually the market started to pull back or retrace with -/+ $1-2 dollars from their target profit price! That's solid proof of their excellence trading skills and knowledge.

Attachments

• IMG_5452.PNG
    IMG_5452.PNG
    166.9 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_5455.PNG
    IMG_5455.PNG
    160.6 KB · Views: 27
Back