• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Triumphfx is a problem broker with GM Trader (PAMM plan)

I am having an issue with a company
I tried to look on what the scamdetector claimed on trade number sequences and the time opened, it seems you what you found are correct.
They are clever to use this tactic to cheat and creating false trades but they omitted about the time stamped and the sequences.

Well, I would advise anyone should stay away from this investment at no cost and withdraw all your investment soonest possible.
Can you let me know how to check? I have been approach to invest in Triumph Fx and I would like to find out more myself to verify before i give my response to the friend who approached me

The purpose of this thread is to serve as the awareness and alert that this plan runs by GM trade aka Triumphfx is SCAM as all trades were created by themselves/broker at current time and adjust the open price and price to the desired entry.

This action can be proven by comparing the trade ID sequence with the deposit ID transaction sequence. It proves that the trade ID for the trades at open time DO NOT MATCH with the sequence.

How this can be done if GM Trader is just the fund manager? The answer is with the assistance from the broker or the broker is exist for this purpose.

How they do back-trade? Say the gold price now is 1245 and 5 hours before the price was 1239. They created the buy trade now and adjusted the time and price to 5 hours before. Trade was placed and shown live. At the moment you saw it, the price is 1245 and it has up $6. SL was placed at somewhere above 1239 and it is guaranteed profitable trade.
I made a deduction from this above....... you mean all brokers can manipulate the MT4 platform trades???? Doesnt that make MT4 platforms not reliable at all and they should be banned by all licencing authorities in all countries to protect their citizens?

I made a deduction from this above....... you mean all brokers can manipulate the MT4 platform trades???? Doesnt that make MT4 platforms not reliable at all and they should be banned by all licencing authorities in all countries to protect their citizens?
MT4 is a software, not every brokers is a scammer. FX Scammer like TriumphFX love to use it to scam.
Facebook is a social media, not everyone is a scammer. But scammer like to use it to operate love scam.
Does it mean every authorities need to ban Facebook because of those bad scammers?

Please check my post here on how a scam broker can manipulate trades.
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...er-with-gm-trader-pamm-plan.49532/post-414532

Hi everyone, TriumphFX / TFXI is enabling an active SCAM in Malaysia. Please see the investor warning list below. Click the government regulator website and search TriumphFX and TFXI. Whilst they market themselves as a forex broker, the reality is that they are a platform used to enable a multi-level marketing scam illegally. Today, most of their daily visitors (70%) are from Malaysia. They used to be in HK and Singapore.

https://triumphfx.com.statscrop.com/ (free website analyser, which shows where daily visitors come from. 70% are from Malaysia. There are almost zero from Europe)

Give it a few more months in this inflationary environment and if they can't find new capital, the entire ponzi scheme will collapse.

https://www.mas.gov.sg/investor-alert-list

Here are a few things you can check for yourself.

Visit TriumphFX website. Try clicking the social media buttoms like Facebook, Instagram and Linkedin. None of them work. I suspect it is because the forex platform is real, but they need to keep a distance from the money machine (MLM) pretending to sell forex funds in Asia.

Visit TriumphFX or TriumphFX Asia facebook page or TriumphFX official Instagram page. Notice they do not mention anything about being regulated by Cyprus or Seychelles? Also, please click page transparency to see the origins of the people managing the page for TriumphfX. The page is managed mostly by Malaysians. I call it a scam by Malaysians for Malaysians.

Visit TriumphFX linkedin page. Click on the people working there. Whilst most of them are in Malaysia (again), have a look at who they are. Mostly young kids or people who think investing in TriumphfX makes them as a investor. For a licensed professional firm, they do not mention Cyprus or Seychelles again, have zero posts or videos to share. Very quiet. Why? Because Linkedin’s fraud detection program is 100x more active than Facebook.

I’m skipping on the government regulators warnings because most scam prospects can’t find them anyway.

Back