• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Triumphfx is a problem broker with GM Trader (PAMM plan)

I am having an issue with a company
Please do not off topic to talk about analysis of market or trade.

The purpose of this thread is to serve as the awareness and alert that this plan runs by GM trade aka Triumphfx is SCAM as all trades were created by themselves/broker at current time and adjust the open price and price to the desired entry.

This action can be proven from the trade ID sequence by comparing the trade ID sequence with the deposit ID transaction sequence. It proves that the trade ID at the open time belongs to trade ID sequence at later time.

Pro and clever trader if they study well on this finding, they should have known what was going on. Only those who still believe the trades are genuine have bias mindset not to accept this fact.

If you think that I am posting non-sense and blamed that my finding is not correct because they are very experienced trader and believe the trades are genuine, please let us have a deal like I offered above.

I would open one demo account with Pepperstone and you tell GM team to trade on it. If the results are good as the PAMM account, I would clear off myself here and at the same time you would prove them legit and ultimate trader whom has the best analysis in the world.

By the time, they can attract more investors from this forum.

Shall we deal?

A visitor who passing by, why is it so hot here? Never expected the temperature inside this room is running high. looks like there is a fight in btw different investment co: Pamm (money manager) from Pepperstone vs GM team.

But why the topic is triumphfx? Triumphfx is the broker, GM is an investment group that registered their fund account under this triumphfx. I knew it as one of my trader friend is also a fund manager, registered his company account under triumphfx. And there are other investment fund manager groups you can search under the triumphfx too.

First, I would say scam detector, if you go against GM then just make it to this GM team alone.
Second, investor from GM please feel free to check out the performance of other fund investment groups too (fire dragon trader team: 1229188 & little white trader team: 1227688). Note, the investment system are totally different with GM. You can search above fund managers with their ID num and check out their trade records.

TFXI licensing:
https://www.tfxi.com/about-us/regulation-and-licensing

Go to the vanuatu website https://www.vfsc.vu/vanuatu-master/...b5563692289416922&_timestamp=4617830774024153

and search for Triumph in the companies section.You will see the company does not exist.

Another new registered member yesterday. This thread is not to discuss about how good the trade is and how good was the entry price.

The main concern is to spread this broker and GM trader were creating trades and back-timed the trade to earlier time so the bought price has been known and guaranteed a profitable trade.

Ticket ID sequence has proved so as the sequence is not in sequence in according to the open time but more near to closed time sequence.

Just make a quick search about the pepperstone here in this scam forum, OMG they were already under scam list since 2015, with a few of recent cases-2017 some more! Check it on above search column.

Done search on this triumph regulation issue too. SURPRISE!! The company is in the regulation list - list of licensees, no.342.
https://www.vfsc.vu/70-prevention-of-fraud-investments-act/

So it is either scam detector trying to mislead ppl or he was just purely has personal issue to this GM group?..whatever intentions.

This is so much an obvious, dog's fight in between different investment scheme. A scammer trying to pinch down the other, and even placed a challenge invitation, just trying to show themselves are much more better than the other with purpose to get more clients.

Yet, some vigilantes or busybody make a cameo appearance in the show. XD
Can't help myself.

Question is, does the other side aware of this ? Or this is just a one side barking alone?

For all visitor, just stay the hell out from any Pamm, regardless of who/which has better skills.

Reply to Post #45

Just make a quick search about the pepperstone here in this scam forum, OMG they were already under scam list since 2015, with a few of recent cases-2017 some more! Check it on above search column.

Done search on this triumph regulation issue too. SURPRISE!! The company is in the regulation list - list of licensees, no.342.
https://www.vfsc.vu/70-prevention-of-fraud-investments-act/

So it is either scam detector trying to mislead ppl or he was just purely has personal issue to this GM group?..whatever intentions.

This is so much an obvious, dog's fight in between different investment scheme. A scammer trying to pinch down the other, and even placed a challenge invitation, just trying to show themselves are much more better than the other with purpose to get more clients.

Yet, some vigilantes or busybody make a cameo appearance in the show. XD
Can't help myself.

Question is, does the other side aware of this ? Or this is just a one side barking alone?

For all visitor, just stay the hell out from any Pamm, regardless of who/which has better skills.

I am now banning the person who was running multies in this thread.

Please return this thread to the original complaint.

Thanks. They are clearly be the same person who talked non-sense about the trading strategy and skill and turn the topic to be out and mislead other readers.

Looks like AsstMod went on a banning spree. Now that the multies are shut down, can you post a quick summary of the original issue so people don't have to wade through all the pages of distractions to find it?

Looks like AsstMod went on a banning spree. Now that the multies are shut down, can you post a quick summary of the original issue so people don't have to wade through all the pages of distractions to find it?

The purpose of this thread is to serve as the awareness and alert that this plan runs by GM trade aka Triumphfx is SCAM as all trades were created by themselves/broker at current time and adjust the open price and price to the desired entry.

This action can be proven by comparing the trade ID sequence with the deposit ID transaction sequence. It proves that the trade ID for the trades at open time DO NOT MATCH with the sequence.

How this can be done if GM Trader is just the fund manager? The answer is with the assistance from the broker or the broker is exist for this purpose.

How they do back-trade? Say the gold price now is 1245 and 5 hours before the price was 1239. They created the buy trade now and adjusted the time and price to 5 hours before. Trade was placed and shown live. At the moment you saw it, the price is 1245 and it has up $6. SL was placed at somewhere above 1239 and it is guaranteed profitable trade.

TFXI licensing:
https://www.tfxi.com/about-us/regulation-and-licensing

Go to the vanuatu website https://www.vfsc.vu/vanuatu-master/...b5563692289416922&_timestamp=4617830774024153

and search for Triumph in the companies section.You will see the company does not exist.

Another new registered member yesterday. This thread is not to discuss about how good the trade is and how good was the entry price.

The main concern is to spread this broker and GM trader were creating trades and back-timed the trade to earlier time so the bought price has been known and guaranteed a profitable trade.

Ticket ID sequence has proved so as the sequence is not in sequence in according to the open time but more near to closed time sequence.

The licensee can be seen from this link, https://www.vfsc.vu/70-prevention-of-fraud-investments-act/.
Under the list, no.342 is triumph Int limited

I have been investing in GM for 2 and half year, so far everything is fine. Every month well received the profit, withdrawal very fast too. Right now already get back more than my invested amount.

Back