• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Triumphfx is a problem broker with GM Trader (PAMM plan)

I am having an issue with a company
TriumphFX is the biggest FX scam in the century. They have burst several times with all kind of excuses by not paying investors. And of cos they will not burst the GMTrader accoutn which is good for them to get new innocent investors. There have been reported that victims not getting payment and cant withdraw their money. TriumphFX leaders and management told them no more payment because "someone clone triumphfx", "New Zealand government hold their money", "fund loss all on FX trading", etc.

Is there anyone have luck filing report or complaint to Cysec? All email sent were ignored by Cysec. They are not a good regulator!

Hi, when triumphFX will collapse please tell me, my friend is already Making tons of money back, I want to laugh at him.

triumph already 11years still no collapse.
you guys sound like the ppl who keep calling crypto bubble going to burst but even a 50% dip is still thousands of % above from where it started.

Many people has been scammed by TriumphFX. My auntie was scammed on 1st round when they told all the victims that someone else cloned them. End up the directors were jailed and the Singapore authorities said no real trading behind. https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/six-c...lm-scheme-forex

2nd round victim is my friend's mother who was told by them that New Zealand authority freeze their account and hold their fund. This is not true cos all the funds already stolen and went to offshore. Stop listening to their beautiful lies.

Many people has been scammed by TriumphFX. My auntie was scammed on 1st round when they told all the victims that someone else cloned them. End up the directors were jailed and the Singapore authorities said no real trading behind. https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/six-c...lm-scheme-forex

2nd round victim is my friend's mother who was told by them that New Zealand authority freeze their account and hold their fund. This is not true cos all the funds already stolen and went to offshore. Stop listening to their beautiful lies.
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

Trades can be manipulated by using MT Administrator, back office tool for every brokers. As you can see, they can open trades with any price they like.

Got this from ForexFactory.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-11-16 at 8.17.33 PM.png
    Screenshot 2021-11-16 at 8.17.33 PM.png
    633.4 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot 2021-11-16 at 8.17.48 PM.png
    Screenshot 2021-11-16 at 8.17.48 PM.png
    340.4 KB · Views: 30
I am not interested to find out and check out such.

As long as cheating is concerned, it is scam already.

Reasons
1. With the evidences I showed in post 1 and 2.
2. With another evidences I got which is more terrible and if you see such, you can't believe so. But you will still find other bias explanations to defense yourself or for them. Thus, I am not showing it openly or through public.
why u cannot show on public , is it was not true , can u please share , because later many people going suffer right ?

I would say, please stop embarrass yourself for keep on showing of the severe lack of knowledge and no common sense at here.
TriumphFX is a Forex SCAM with manipulated trades. So many proofs show that they are manipulating trades. This scam also allow 3rd party fund transfer, so players can cash out through new victims. Non of the genuine brokers allow since it's against money laundering act.

Back