Tron Markets

MJHump

Recruit
TRON MARKETS DO NOT TRUST THEM IT LOOKS LIKE THEY ARE TRADING YOUR MONEY BUT THEY ARE NOT IT'S JUST A VIDEO

I have been scammed out of £10k by trader Ron Taylor (so called!) of Tron Markets. My first and only time trading, and I have been left devastated. Initial contact was from Jubiter and I invested £250, had a call the following day from Ron and there was my money on the account at Tron Markets it had my name on it........ how did that happen? I didn't think too much about it then.

Anyway Ron was very friendly and calmed my nerves about trading. He encouraged me to put in £800 to make it a £1000. The account grew nicely. It wasn't long when he asked for £5k for an investment, sent me details, everything looked ok. When the account got to $49k he said I could withdraw it but he needed fees and commision which was £4k. I managed to scrape this together from a loan. When the withdrawal didn't happen I asked when it would be........ that was when he no longer answered my emails and I couldn't get him by phone I knew then he had robbed and scammed me out of my money.

I hope one day he pays for what he has done to me and many others. He's doing this every day!!

DO NOT INVEST WITH TRON MARKETS THEY ARE SCAMMERS.

TRON MARKETS DO NOT TRUST THEM IT LOOKS LIKE THEY ARE TRADING YOUR MONEY BUT THEY ARE NOT IT'S JUST A VIDEO

I have been scammed out of £10k by trader Ron Taylor (so called!) of Tron Markets. My first and only time trading, and I have been left devastated. Initial contact was from Jubiter and I invested £250, had a call the following day from Ron and there was my money on the account at Tron Markets it had my name on it........ how did that happen? I didn't think too much about it then.

Anyway Ron was very friendly and calmed my nerves about trading. He encouraged me to put in £800 to make it a £1000. The account grew nicely. It wasn't long when he asked for £5k for an investment, sent me details, everything looked ok. When the account got to $49k he said I could withdraw it but he needed fees and commision which was £4k. I managed to scrape this together from a loan. When the withdrawal didn't happen I asked when it would be........ that was when he no longer answered my emails and I couldn't get him by phone I knew then he had robbed and scammed me out of my money.

I hope one day he pays for what he has done to me and many others. He's doing this every day!!

DO NOT INVEST WITH TRON MARKETS THEY ARE SCAMMERS.
Any website????

Tronmarkets.com
First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: If you are new to FPA then invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.

Till then follow the below-suggested options to draw their attention on your issue

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

Also, Share your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/16320/tronmarkets-cryptocurrencies-exchange
Note: Don’t forget to update your review/s when you got a solution to your problem, Best Of Luck :)

Fx Master
My post isn't being liked or seen by anyone. What can I do to get it seen by more people?

invite-opc.png
The OP has invited the company to this discussion on May 28, 2019 at 7:42 AM

TRON MARKETS !!!!!!

BIGGEST SCAMMERS OF ALL TIMES

THANK GOD I STAYED WITH THE MINIMUM OF $250 .....THEY WHERE INSISTING WITH CALLS AND BULL**** THAT I SHOULD BORROW 10.000 BRITISH POUNDS FOR THAT....OH MY GOD WHAT A TRAGEDY WOULD'VE BEEN!!!!!!

I TRADED JUST TO SEE WHERE IT GOES....HE TRANSFER BACK TO ME $50 JUST TO SEE IS LEGIT BUT AFTERWARDS WHEN I MADE $558....I WANTED $200 WITHDRAWAL AND BONGO....NEVER HEARD FROM THEM AGAIN....

YOU CAN NEVER CALL THEM EITHER !!!!! SENT 50 EMAILS I BELIEVE.....

EVEN THOUGH I BELIEVE THEY CAN PLACE MY EMAIL INTO SCAM FOLDER...I WILL STILL CONTINUE ....JUST TO KNOW I'M FILLING THEIR SPAM FOLDER!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA :)))))

OVERALL I WAS CURIOUS AND I DO NOT REGRET THAT I HAVE LEARNED A LESSON :) SCAMMERS !!!!! I HOPE KARMA WILL GET THEM....THEIR FAMILIES....THEIR CHILDREN ....ETC.... WHO KNOWS HOW MANY PEOPLE GET SCAMMED BY THEM

DO NOT TRUST THESE BASTARDS

I LEFT HERE DETAILS AND A PRINT SCREEN TO SEE FOR YOURSELF GUYS!!!
CHEERS
JOHNNY
Email: support@tronmarkets.com
UK: 44 203 9369038
Singapore: 65 3 1384039
Switzerland: 41 43 5081916
South Africa: 27 11 6125319
Sweden: 46 31 6199374
Australia: 61 74 2124290
Address: Seefeldstrasse 69, CH-8008 Zurich, Switzerland

Attachments

• BULL**** TRON.jpg