Tropical Trade and Grey Mountain Management

RuthK

Private, 1st Class
Tropical Trade has disappeared and my money never came back despite promises. My credit card statements show most transactions with Tropical Trade and some with Grey Mountain Management.

Is there any way I can prove Tropical Trade is the arm of Grey Mountain Management with strong documentary evidence?

GMM has filed for liquidation and pretends that it was just the payment processing company.

Is there any other way to pursue Tropical Trade (which has shut down its online presence) to get my money back?

Tropical Trade has disappeared and my money never came back despite promises. My credit card statements show most transactions with Tropical Trade and some with Grey Mountain Management.

Is there any way I can prove Tropical Trade is the arm of Grey Mountain Management with strong documentary evidence?

GMM has filed for liquidation and pretends that it was just the payment processing company.

Is there any other way to pursue Tropical Trade (which has shut down its online presence) to get my money back?
When you made the deposit/s?

48700.00 USD

I have a Skype mtg with liquidator, 3 GMM reps (including Danielle Earle) at 3.30pm Ireland time today

They say I’m not a creditor cos GMM is just a payment processing company.

Yes, have your lawyer present. They are not just a payment processor company, despite what they say. They were also not regulated to provide these financial services. I would advise you to find US victims of GMM and then put forward a complaint through the CFTC as a number of GMM companies are on the CFTC Red List. The US government is aggressively going after these types of operations. GMM (David Cartu et all) knows what they are doing. Don't let them bully you...

Thanks.

Yes I’m in touch with CFTC and my awesome Jewish lawyer is so sharp and insightful!

I’ve gotten in touch with the Irish media as well. They’re keen to run my story (plus two other friends’ stories).

I kinda feel truly sorry for David Cartu... honestly...firstly, to stoop so low to do this sort of thing and hurt so many people, he must have been really “lost”; (makes me wonder what kind of childhood he must have had and what his own wounds are that made him turn out like that).

Next, what’s coming for him now is going to be terribly devastating...imagine being infamous in Israel, Ireland, Canada and USA, thanks to Interpol, subpoenas and the Irish media (& thereafter, other countries’ media)! He may have covered his tracks (or so he thinks) but the infamy will stick to him like skunk odour and wreck his life.

We may have lost money (which can be recovered) but David Cartu’s gonna lose peace forever! I certainly wouldn’t want to be in his shoes!! Hence my sympathy for him.

Frankly, if I had my own money to pay off the debts I incurred by this scam (which started off so I can pay off medical bills), I’d walk away...yes, we’ve been so deeply pained by the scam but hurting/destroying another “lost” human being is actually even more painful for my conscience.

Back