• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss TRP-FX.com(Was TRPForex.com)

General discussions of a financial company
TRP forex can you please check account 660641
You keep on asking money whenever i placed withdrawal request, i am not able to withdraw my own money, even a small amount i am not able to withdraw.

I am requesting you to please some money for me, my whole money stuck their

TRP forex can you please check account 660641
You keep on asking money whenever i placed withdrawal request, i am not able to withdraw my own money, even a small amount i am not able to withdraw.

I am requesting you to please some money for me, my whole money stuck their
Dear I have also same issue, I lost 9000usd, last month, now they are not allowing any withdrawal , they have disabled my account, please mail me REMOVED.

FPA Forums Team Note: Posting your email address in a thread like this is a fast way to get emailed by dozens of recovery room scammers. They will promise to help you, but really plan to steal more money from you.

What exactly was happened with you? Did they demand money when you were withdraw your money
I am scammed by a forex broker online TRP Financials on MT5, I was intruded by one of my online friend to TRP Forex on MT5. Later I opened account in MT5 and broker TRP forex and started my trading journey with total investment of $ 6000USDT, now after profit my capital is $ 8987USDT.

When I tried to withdraw funds my request was rejected and account itself disabled quoting reasons as
"My account shows the status of untaxed, so it cannot be operated "
Later I requested to enable my account but they refused, and quoted below reason;
Your tax verification is as follows: According to your account information, your MT5 account has 8195.69USDT, 8195.69*30% = 2459USDT, you need to deposit 2459USDT into your MT5 account,

Don't pay a single penny, they will take money from you and will not release any single payment.. what's the name of your friend? I am asking because they have a gang who are in every app.

Don't pay a single penny, they will take money from you and will not release any single payment.. what's the name of your friend? I am asking because they have a gang who are in every app.
Noo, i am not paying anymore, She call herself Kelly, she said she is from Malaysia, how did you get scammed?? How much money you lost?? What's the name of the person who scammed you? Post some pics of you have

Back