True8Fx is a SCAM BROKER !

Dear Sir,

Yes, of course I will make a complain on Monday morning !
You are right - I made a copy of the terms. But terms are not in dispute now, but the fact that they do not respond to any email.
I discovered a name of one working at this broker: Dalmo Forli - email dfoliex@gmail.com !
I will make a complain to this person to
BARCLAYS BANK PLC,because this person made a payment in the name of TRUE8FX and to the U.S police as well(or F.B.I), for fraud ! I have the prove !

Best regards,
Razvan

Attachments

• True8Fx NO DEPOSIT bonus.JPG
    True8Fx NO DEPOSIT bonus.JPG
    153.4 KB · Views: 7
  • snapshot20120725123053.jpg
    snapshot20120725123053.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 6
Dear Sir Mr. Pharaoh

Yes I will make this complain on Monday morning. I will also make a complain for this person: Dalmo Forli (email dfoliex@gmail.com) to the BARCLAYS BANK PLC NEW YORK/USA, Police department and FBI - for fraud ! I have the prove ! Kindly, can you help me with this issue ?

Best regards,
Razvan

True8Fx NO DEPOSIT bonus.JPGsnapshot20120725123053.jpg

Last edited:
i have account with True8fx.com with capital 200$
they not answer any emails at all,

seems they collect they target and RUNS Away

Yes I will make this complain on Monday morning. I will also make a complain for this person: Dalmo Forli (email dfoliex@gmail.com) to the BARCLAYS BANK PLC NEW YORK/USA, Police department and FBI - for fraud ! I have the prove ! Kindly, can you help me with this issue ?
Best regards,
Razvan

Hello again Razvan,
Here is a link to the USA FBI Internet Crimes Unit (IC3):
Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) | Home
I presume the payment detail is for a payment made to another party, not you?
AI

If they are using a US bank, then that gives US regulators a reason to step in. Don't just file with IC3.gov. Also, send complaints to SEC.gov, www.CFTC.gov and to the NFA.

Here's their domain registration contact info:

IKG Market Corp (dfoliex@gmail.com)
+117135745287
Fax: +117135745287
PO BOX 1825 CEDAR HILL VILLA
ST VINCENT AND THE GRANADINES, 24400000

Looks like they also own ikgbank.com, ikgtrading.net and one or two other domains.

Here's another link you may find to be helpful:

http://br.linkedin.com/pub/dalmo-forli/22/a0/a58

You should also contact the police for St. Vincent and the Grenadines and ask them if there's anything they can do.

Let's fight together with them. I want to make a complaint against them. Will you sign this complaint ?

Dear Sir Mr. BigT1

[h=4]Thank you for the link; I'll accuse them of fraud.
And yes, the payment detail is for a payment made to Beshay on July 25, 2012.
[/h]

Dear Sir Mr. Pharaoh

Thank you very much for your information !
I will fight them on all fronts. Kindly I want to ask you to put them in the SCAM category.

Back