• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss TRX.market

General discussions of a financial company
Hi friens

Is this a scam?

I invested $ 2,000 in the TRX-DeFi Mining pool through Tronlink Pro. A few days later I got the following message when I started Tronlink:

"Notification System

Hello, dear user, you have been identified by the system as a high-potential customer of our company. You are fortunate to become a pledge user and obtain pledge rights. You will be able to earn 15% of your principal every day. The staking activity expires on May 13th. Please apply to staking as soon as possible. In addition you can receive additional rewards after applying for staking. "

I accepted the offer and applied.

After signing up, I received a new message:

"Hello, dear user, congratulations on your successful signing and pledge, the system will automatically transfer your USDT to our mining pool system, you will be in our contract for 20days, during the contract period you can get 15% of the income every day And during the pledge period, you can increase the amount, and the increased amount during the pledge period can also get 15% of the daily income, and you can receive additional rewards after the pledge ends.Thank you for supporting our DeFi mining pool system and have a nice day. "

After a few days, the system sends me a new message that reads:

Hello, dear user, you have become a pledge member, you can get 15% of the principal every day. During the pledge period, you must complete the tasks of the DEFI system so that you can get higher returns. You need to deposit 3000 USDT and the DEFI system will reward you with 1500 USDT. All add up to 4500 USDT will be deposited into your mining pool. You need to do it by May 18st. Otherwise, it will be considered as your default, and the DEFI system will freeze your income. "

My question is, has anyone had the same or similar experiences.

Is it a scam?

I need your advice on what to do. Thank you

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022.05.10_19.42.20.453.png
    Screenshot_2022.05.10_19.42.20.453.png
    163 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_2022.05.10_20.02.29.387.png
    Screenshot_2022.05.10_20.02.29.387.png
    174.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_2022.05.14_15.39.12.284.png
    Screenshot_2022.05.14_15.39.12.284.png
    170.7 KB · Views: 3