Try the support before purchasing a Forex Product

f-man

4Xangels Representative
I suppose it is in the general rules of the checklist before buying a Forex product, but because it happened to me and I did not pay the necessary attention, I advice all of you without any experience to come up with 3-4 questions and see if you get the necessary support before you pay for any Forex product.

Usually the sites that do not give the necessary support are the sites, where you will have a hard time to get a refund of your money!

True for products, doubly true for brokers. If any company won't answer a couple of routine questions before getting your money, why would they bother with you after they have your money?

True for products, doubly true for brokers. If any company won't answer a couple of routine questions before getting your money, why would they bother with you after they have your money?

:D Nicely said!

Forex Support

That is very correct becuase even if they are at the market with a good product you will also need the support to make the best use of it.

That is very correct becuase even if they are at the market with a good product you will also need the support to make the best use of it.

The most important issue is, that you want to be sure that they will refund you, in case you don't want to use their product!

Thats right! Of course you better think of important questions to ask just like what they said if you can get a refund.

Back