• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Searching Trying to be a trader and need a broker

Help me find a company
As the poster above me has stated its the restrictions by the CFTC which limits your broker choices .
Offshore will give access to better Leverage options no restrictions on scalpers traders wanting to hedge etc
And also you have a different deposit/withdraw methods such like crypto, which is way more faster and and could be anonymously even.

Hi everyone,

I am new with all the trading, trying to be a part time trader and make a few 2 digits bucks a day and hopefully can became a full trader someday.
I've been demo account since Nov 2020 by using official MT4 demo account mostly trading XAU/USD. I think I should use the broker demo so I can see how everything really works and get use to it.

I'm looking for a broker that will accept US clients and I read online from stockbrokers.com and some other website IG,Etoro and Forex.com is the top and Forex is the only one that have MT4 planform so I opened 1 demo account with Forex.com like 2 weeks ago and Ive been testing it, so far its alright but didnt like how the leverage is 1:50 and for trading metal leverage is 1:1 but read in the US 1:50 is max I just have to get used to it and forget about trading Mental since its 1:1 and just focus on Forex market instead.

I read lots of reviews and scams that you could deposit but good luck with withdraw money, so I think I should stick with a well known company in the US cuz there is no point even I make 100K profit and cant withdraw. I think I will stick with Forex.com even tho I think its ok. I came here read some reviews see do I have other options and found out that Forex.com wasnt that great.
I start reading on the reviews looking for the highly good one but sadly they dont accept US clients like IC markets.com

So my question is here for the US trader what broker do you use? I prefer using MT4 and be able to trade metal but if I have to start using a new planform and no metal I will learn to get used to it.

Thanks and happy trading everyone!

BlackBullMarkets.com

Most honest Retail Broker in the business.
They do not steal client money or delay withdrawals.
I've use 5 brokers and investigated 30 and they ALL steal client money.
BlackBull Markets does not.

If you were a professional Trader, I will tell you www.JMTrade.com is the best in the world.
Also =, do NOT steal client money and give excellent service.

So, BlackBull Markets for retail traders and JM Trade for professionals.

Hope this helps.

Or, find a Professional Trader to trade your money for you..........

BlackBullMarkets.com

If you were a professional Trader, I will tell you www.JMTrade.com is the best in the world.

Hope this helps.

Most honest in the business? The best in the world? Sorry, but this sounds like a hell of an advertise and this is not the right place for it.

BlackBullMarkets.com

Hope this helps.

Sounds like an advertisement for BlackbullMarkets and Traders are advised to thoroughly do your own research before listening to and believing such recommendation especially from a 3 post new FPA recruit.

Sounds like an advertisement for BlackbullMarkets and Traders are advised to thoroughly do your own research before listening to and believing such recommendation especially from a 3 post new FPA recruit.
Such posts musn`t exist long if you`re ask me. ;)

Hi everyone,

I am new with all the trading, trying to be a part time trader and make a few 2 digits bucks a day and hopefully can became a full trader someday.
I've been demo account since Nov 2020 by using official MT4 demo account mostly trading XAU/USD. I think I should use the broker demo so I can see how everything really works and get use to it.

I'm looking for a broker that will accept US clients and I read online from stockbrokers.com and some other website IG,Etoro and Forex.com is the top and Forex is the only one that have MT4 planform so I opened 1 demo account with Forex.com like 2 weeks ago and Ive been testing it, so far its alright but didnt like how the leverage is 1:50 and for trading metal leverage is 1:1 but read in the US 1:50 is max I just have to get used to it and forget about trading Mental since its 1:1 and just focus on Forex market instead.

I read lots of reviews and scams that you could deposit but good luck with withdraw money, so I think I should stick with a well known company in the US cuz there is no point even I make 100K profit and cant withdraw. I think I will stick with Forex.com even tho I think its ok. I came here read some reviews see do I have other options and found out that Forex.com wasnt that great.
I start reading on the reviews looking for the highly good one but sadly they dont accept US clients like IC markets.com

So my question is here for the US trader what broker do you use? I prefer using MT4 and be able to trade metal but if I have to start using a new planform and no metal I will learn to get used to it.

Thanks and happy trading everyone!

Keen to know how the OP is getting along with the journey? Update please :)

I think as long as we choose the broker and comfortable to use the service, all working fine, deposit and withdraw running smoothly, trading condition good, low spread, hence will keep using these brokers.

Keen to know how the OP is getting along with the journey? Update please :)
The 2 most difficult challenges in CFD trading are:_
1. Learning to be a good trader
2. Finding a CFD Broker that does NOT steal client money

As concerns trading, there are about 30m independent traders in the world and ONLY 1% make money and these are professional traders who worked for the top financial institutions in the world. So, that's about 300,000 traders. With near certainty, I can tell you that you WILL lose all your money. You should find a successful trader who operates a PAMM/MAM Platform and get them to trade your money albeit the broker is stealing client money.

As concerns an honest CFD Broker? Well there are no more than 5 in the entire world and I use one of them. BUT.... even if I gave you the name of the CFD Broker, you're still going to lose all your money.

Back