• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Searching Trying to be a trader and need a broker

Help me find a company

tyler007009

Private
Hi everyone,

I am new with all the trading, trying to be a part time trader and make a few 2 digits bucks a day and hopefully can became a full trader someday.
I've been demo account since Nov 2020 by using official MT4 demo account mostly trading XAU/USD. I think I should use the broker demo so I can see how everything really works and get use to it.

I'm looking for a broker that will accept US clients and I read online from stockbrokers.com and some other website IG,Etoro and Forex.com is the top and Forex is the only one that have MT4 planform so I opened 1 demo account with Forex.com like 2 weeks ago and Ive been testing it, so far its alright but didnt like how the leverage is 1:50 and for trading metal leverage is 1:1 but read in the US 1:50 is max I just have to get used to it and forget about trading Mental since its 1:1 and just focus on Forex market instead.

I read lots of reviews and scams that you could deposit but good luck with withdraw money, so I think I should stick with a well known company in the US cuz there is no point even I make 100K profit and cant withdraw. I think I will stick with Forex.com even tho I think its ok. I came here read some reviews see do I have other options and found out that Forex.com wasnt that great.
I start reading on the reviews looking for the highly good one but sadly they dont accept US clients like IC markets.com

So my question is here for the US trader what broker do you use? I prefer using MT4 and be able to trade metal but if I have to start using a new planform and no metal I will learn to get used to it.

Thanks and happy trading everyone!

At first Glance, forex trading seems not so complex.

But Dear Lord, when you start getting into it and learning more and more, seems without ending:) - and this comes from one that is doing forex trading for the last 10 years.

Also the information from Big G (google) is so bombastic that makes the learning very hard, or you have to pay a lot for some courses that says nothing. i have some references from where i got inspired and are easier to learn something, the content is free and have good ebooks on different topics, like technicalities and more. one of the is finacademy . io - you can give it a try, seems nice.
A good thing on it is that they have live trading rooms, where i can see exactly what other traders are doing and why, which is nice & helpful.

At first Glance, forex trading seems not so complex.

But Dear Lord, when you start getting into it and learning more and more, seems without ending:) - and this comes from one that is doing forex trading for the last 10 years.

Also the information from Big G (google) is so bombastic that makes the learning very hard, or you have to pay a lot for some courses that says nothing. i have some references from where i got inspired and are easier to learn something, the content is free and have good ebooks on different topics, like technicalities and more. one of the is finacademy . io - you can give it a try, seems nice.
A good thing on it is that they have live trading rooms, where i can see exactly what other traders are doing and why, which is nice & helpful.
Thanks for the tip, I have been reading a lot from anywhere and my plan is on the demo account for 6 months ~ 1 year and if I feel comfortable then I will start with a live account with a small budget if not keep demo.

Which broker are you using? I'm from the US so lots of very good reviews broker doesnt accept US clients. I realize each broker demo account is little different, I want to find a good broker now and just focus on using their planform demo and get used to it before I start live account

Unfortunately, i know the problem with the brokers accepting US clients. i do not know if i can help regarding this.

I am trading from Cyprus, did not had any problems regarding brokers. (ehh some scam brokers in the early days, as everyone else:) )

Thanks for the tip, I have been reading a lot from anywhere and my plan is on the demo account for 6 months ~ 1 year and if I feel comfortable then I will start with a live account with a small budget if not keep demo.

Which broker are you using? I'm from the US so lots of very good reviews broker doesnt accept US clients. I realize each broker demo account is little different, I want to find a good broker now and just focus on using their planform demo and get used to it before I start live account

This is a great attitude to have, both that you have been reading a lot and that you plan on using demo for a while.
I don't know too much about US brokers either, but you're right in that every broker is a little different. Trying several demo accounts is a good way to find a broker you actually like.

This is a great attitude to have, both that you have been reading a lot and that you plan on using demo for a while.
I don't know too much about US brokers either, but you're right in that every broker is a little different. Trying several demo accounts is a good way to find a broker you actually like.
I treat this as like going to college and learn a new skill, going to college takes like 2~4 years to graduate and this is how I will treat trading as well before I start doing live account with a small budget.

At first I was introduce trading by the chinese beautiful girl scam and I didnt fall for them and start playing around with their scam demo account that they introduce me, after a while I want to get use to a real broker demo account and found forex.com.
I realize broker in the US doesnt have a good advantage compare other countries, the leverage is 1:50 max and the margin requirement is higher as well, most of them dont trade mental or in forex.com its 1:1 leverage.
When I was trading in the demo that the chinese girl were showing me were USD pairs related and XAU so I'm kind of get used to MT4 with 1:100 leverage and XAU/USD and the most annoying part for is I have to use a different platform each time have their own when using their demo.
Im still looking for other broker and comparing and it seems like not many for US resident, there should be lots of US trader so I'm hoping they could show me what broker are they using.

Unfortunately, i know the problem with the brokers accepting US clients. i do not know if i can help regarding this.

I am trading from Cyprus, did not had any problems regarding brokers. (ehh some scam brokers in the early days, as everyone else:) )
Im a canadian citizen but live and work in the US, I contact some broker they explain to me if you live in the US they cant accept because of the US tax regulation, kind of bump out about couldnt open an account with a very good broker from Aus

Hi everyone,

I am new with all the trading, trying to be a part time trader and make a few 2 digits bucks a day and hopefully can became a full trader someday.
I've been demo account since Nov 2020 by using official MT4 demo account mostly trading XAU/USD. I think I should use the broker demo so I can see how everything really works and get use to it.

I'm looking for a broker that will accept US clients and I read online from stockbrokers.com and some other website IG,Etoro and Forex.com is the top and Forex is the only one that have MT4 planform so I opened 1 demo account with Forex.com like 2 weeks ago and Ive been testing it, so far its alright but didnt like how the leverage is 1:50 and for trading metal leverage is 1:1 but read in the US 1:50 is max I just have to get used to it and forget about trading Mental since its 1:1 and just focus on Forex market instead.

I read lots of reviews and scams that you could deposit but good luck with withdraw money, so I think I should stick with a well known company in the US cuz there is no point even I make 100K profit and cant withdraw. I think I will stick with Forex.com even tho I think its ok. I came here read some reviews see do I have other options and found out that Forex.com wasnt that great.
I start reading on the reviews looking for the highly good one but sadly they dont accept US clients like IC markets.com

So my question is here for the US trader what broker do you use? I prefer using MT4 and be able to trade metal but if I have to start using a new planform and no metal I will learn to get used to it.

Thanks and happy trading everyone!
Stay on demo until you feel confident and are making good gains.

Sometimes its best to use an off shore broker to trade certain markets, such as metals, Crypto etc. Plus if you want higher leverage, this is the way to go.

Stay on demo until you feel confident and are making good gains.

Sometimes its best to use an off shore broker to trade certain markets, such as metals, Crypto etc. Plus if you want higher leverage, this is the way to go.
That is the plan at the moment.

But once I'm used to trading metals, crypto and with higher leverage offshore broker, When I'm ready for live mode but the broker in the US will be completely different. That's why Im hoping I could find any US trader and share how do they trade.

I talk to some trade scammer that told me this is how it works, I could open with their broker or any outside US broker, I will have the advantage of higher leverage and lots better deal broker I could choose comparing the US broker (which I found its true) and when withdraw the money they will be transferring into my bank account or paypal account also I dont have to pay any income taxes. I dont know is that how does a US resident trader works or we have to 1 choice is find a US broker and work with their condition.

I talk to a few legit Australian broker and they told me they could not accept US resident, the only one will accept so far is the broker that the scammer that Ive been talking that they introduce me but I know their broker oblivious is not legit.

To be a trader you have to spend a lot of time in trading to gain experience. Unfortunately we can't get from books, it is ugly truth.

Back