Trying to get my money back from GCI Trading

ChrisH

Recruit
Hello,

I've been trying to get my money back from this company for over a month now. I have emailed my account manager ( Jacques Debruyne ) his email is: ( jacques@gcitrading.com ) numerous times, spoken numerous times on their Live Chat. They keep telling me that they are considering it, but it is all lies. The amount is $1,100 USD. Now I know that's not a lot of money but still it is my money. Can anybody help me on how to get my money back? I don't know what to do. Thank you for taking the time and your consideration in reading my post. I appreciate it. Here is more information on: Jacques Debruyne

Jacques Debruyne
Head of Sales
GCI Financial Ltd.
Direct Skype: gci.french
Direct Phone: + 1 800 604 2412
WhatsApp: + 507 62 51 3400
www.gcitrading.com

Best Regards
Chris

Hello,

I've been trying to get my money back from this company for over a month now. I have emailed my account manager ( Jacques Debruyne ) his email is: ( jacques@gcitrading.com ) numerous times, spoken numerous times on their Live Chat. They keep telling me that they are considering it, but it is all lies. The amount is $1,100 USD. Now I know that's not a lot of money but still it is my money. Can anybody help me on how to get my money back? I don't know what to do. Thank you for taking the time and your consideration in reading my post. I appreciate it. Here is more information on: Jacques Debruyne

Jacques Debruyne
Head of Sales
GCI Financial Ltd.
www.gcitrading.com

Best Regards
Chris
I have two suggestions for you to follow.

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat

keep us updated about the issue

Hello,

Jacques Debruyne
Head of Sales
GCI Financial Ltd.
www.gcitrading.com

Best Regards
Chris

Dear Mr. Honakis,

Contrary to other brokers practice, GCI does not communicate via forums as most comments are biased or plain false. Most brokers use third-party companies to post excellent reviews on themselves and/or bad reviews on competitors. GCI does not, ever.
Here, this is an exception as you took the liberty to inflict reputational damage to my name, as a GCI employee:
To recap, regarding your two 550$ wires:
- the first did bounce and hit your bank account on the first of December and
- the second did bounce and was sent back to your bank account in mid-January
Indeed, and I understand your frustration, our bank has been slow and this took a long time to locate and send your funds back but, as explained several times, this has been 100% a banking issue. Put it simply: your investments never reached your GCI account, hence both the title of your post “Trying to get my money back from GCI Trading” and its content are plain misleading and are false statements.

On the client service aspect specifically, GCI has provided you with ongoing support via emails, Live Chat (for up to one hour in a row), and, right after you did finally provide a correct phone number (as opposed to the fake one showing on your live account application), directly over the phone several times. You indeed explained that you had decided not to provide your real phone number as you feared multiple unsolicited calls. As you are now aware, GCI has a no "cold-calling" policy so a new GCI' client would receive first an email 1. agreeing on receiving a call and 2. enquiring about a best calling hour. Fact.

In the meantime, this is business as usual for GCI (same as for the last 16 years now) and, as we speak, an overwhelming majority of GCI traders and IBs, some of them clients for more than a decade and trading with high $ amounts, continues to be extremely satisfied with the level of services GCI is providing them with through me as their Relationship Manager. As this is easy to understand in such competitive industry, I confess that quite a few of these clients and IBs went to the competition to try it out to… finally come back and keep on doing business with GCI. This speaks for itself.

As discussed, as a good gesture, your banking fees will be reembursed by GCI upon receipt of your new wire transfer.

Best regards,
Jacques

Back