• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss TulipFx.com

General discussions of a financial company
T&C

Make sure you read section 7&8 of the terms and conditions regarding refunds. Very strict. No chance of refund if your just not happy with EA, it has to make a loss for you to get refund and the way the EA works you either wont get a loss or you will get a loss much larger than the cost of the EA+subscription. Make sure you want this EA before before purchasing.

Last edited:
You want a refund just because you don't "like" the EA...?

I'll use that argument next time I rent a car. Or book a flight.

:D

Last edited:

:err:

Right, so you would'nt want any money refunded if you payed to hire a luxury and they gave you a compact or payed for business class flight but had to go economy and had no choice but to take it?

What im talking about is the POSSIBILITY of the EA (im not saying it will) under performing against what is advertised and not being allowed any refund. (you will never get a full refund because of the subscription fee)

The way this refund policy works is like getting a refund if your plane crashes or your hire car blows up. An unlikely stop loss would wipe 20% off your balance which a refund would never compensate for.

Other clickbank and plimus EA providers dont seem to have a problem refunding if people aren't happy.

I know it sounds like im unhappy with this EA but I am not yet, I just think the refund policy sucks. It should be that if you can prove that the EA has underperformed by 30% against the tests you can get a refund.

Edit: You put words in my mouth also, I didnt say I wanted a refund yet or that I didnt "like" it.

Last edited:
Hi Free2day

First, thank you for your valuble insight! Can you please tell us what Trailing EA you are using? I think your strategy could be the best one used to solve issues of drawdowns that usually occur with most EA's. Therefore, by coupling a good Trailing EA alogside an EA (a good one), or manual trading, could probably make the difference. Like you said, the ultimate goal is to stay in the game and finally make some money!

I would appreciate your help

Cheers!

I'm not aware of such an EA (trailing) - or one that utilizes MT4's trailing stops capability. Pity that MT4 doesn't also incorporate trailing steps (i.e. the point at which the trailing stop begins its "chase"). Saxo Bank's Saxo Trader platform has one (as used by Halifax and Elite Traders, QLD). However you'd not want to utilize it (unless a masochist), as their spreads are at least twice any other brokers'. Elite are an expensively commissioned loss-making bunch of apologists.... sporting a current 88.5% failure rate on Futures and Commodities recommendations - let alone their Forex forays..... made when short of other ideas.

If Free2day has a trailing stop EA, he likely designed it himself.

Dont know what all the fuss is about - the EA has not made me enough to cover the cost of the subscription on a 1000 USD account with a reasonable risk setting. There are better EA's out there which you dont need to pay monthly for. These guys are asking a lot of money for this. If you want a good averaging EA there are many free ones out there too.

Just another waste of time EA, why spend so much 149 Euro and a monthly fee of 35 Euro!! You need to risk 20% of your account to just pay for itself - on a 1000 USD account. They also call 20% risk setting 5 - just to confuse you... Try to get a refund - they'll tell you to F. Off, nice guys. Also 1 live license per 149€ 35€/month is so tight fisted. maybe worthwile if you have a lot of cash lying about...

This seems like a tulipfx representative masquerading as a forum member. Anyway if you buy a pair of trousers at a store, you get home and they look bad - a good shop will let you return them. At b@q in the UK if you have a receipt they will refund your money on anything. If you lost the receipt they will exchange it or give you a credit. They are proud of this. Why cant tulip fx refund you, your license wont work so you cant use the product? They seem to be a bunch of very greedy people to me. 149euro for the product 35 euro recurring. Then they are all over the internet defending the EA under false names? Stop playing silly games tulipfx, not everyone is going to be happy with your EA, those who are not just revoke the license and give their money back - don't be so greedy, and stop spamming forums - not good business practices - learn from the bigger players and give a refund if someone asks for it. It shows a positive side, at the moment you are looking like the greedy people that you are.

Dont know what all the fuss is about - the EA has not made me enough to cover the cost of the subscription on a 1000 USD account with a reasonable risk setting. There are better EA's out there which you dont need to pay monthly for. These guys are asking a lot of money for this. If you want a good averaging EA there are many free ones out there too.

its done me well. i dont run many commercial EAs cause theyre 99% rubbish. i run the EA on risk 2.5 which has been picking me up a good 5+% each month. up about 30% since i bought it.

to get a 30% return from a fund manager youd pay a heap more then a few hundred dollars.

good luck getting rich with a 1000 account.

Kangaroo EA trips

I was very happy with Kangaroo EA despite the annoying monthly subscription. However today Kangaroo EA made a series of losing trades on the AUDUSD that made a large loss on my account, and this was despite a risk setting of 2.

The series of trades were made against the trend and looked very much like martingale trading except that the lot sizes were not exponentionally increased as they would be with martingale. At least the bad trades were eventually stopped out.

On a positive note, this setback gives me the excuse I needed to cancel the irritating monthly subscription.

Kangaroo EA

I've had this EA about three months now and I am well over 10% down. This is with real money, not on a demo, with their risk settings.. In the past three months, there have been 2 serious losses (I define a serious loss as 20% with this EA) and a 2 very close calls. This EA does seem to have a high hit rate, but the average loss is greater than the average win.
I asked Tulip FX for a refund (you have to pay tulip fx a monthly rate for their EA). So far, and I'v sent two requests, no reply from them. Very disappointed. Best avoided

Back