Turbo million SCAM

Actual date please, 26 what and I am afraid as its third party you are not able to make charge back.
N26 is a German bank. Transaction took place april 21. And I never expected to get my money back. They would have made sure of that already from the beginning. As I said before. I just wanted to inform FPA that they are being used as tool for credibility.
And warn others.

N26 is a German bank. Transaction took place april 21. And I never expected to get my money back. They would have made sure of that already from the beginning. As I said before. I just wanted to inform FPA that they are being used as tool for credibility.
And warn others.
How do I send Files to you? I got a copy of a letter from someone called Steven Miller asking You "kindly to remove the bad reviews since they hurt their business"

How do I send Files to you? I got a copy of a letter from someone called Steven Miller asking You "kindly to remove the bad reviews since they hurt their business"
Tell Steven Miller to post in this read! There are a ton of reviews showing this is a scam.

1625196078825.png

They are probably not interested. Their scam is revealed here. Just us rookies who still fall for their bull****.

But as a rookie. Where do I turn to find a reliable trader who will also teach me?
Do you have a list of reliable ones?

FPA Forums Team Note: Discussion threads in the Scam Alerts folder are strictly on-topic. Mixing company recommendations into a thread like this one permanently ties the other company's name to the scam complaint. Spam Cat regularly eats anyone who recommends companies in Scam Alerts threads.

Before paying money for someone to teach you, there are
free online books available right here at the FPA. One is a complete course on forex trading. We are now leaving before Spam Cat decides we've violated the rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you talk with your bank about chargeback?
Yes. Since it was done by swish and via third party, it's a perfect scam.. All I can do is tell as many as possible. Send complaints to Seychelles, and UK FI.
Grateful för this site! Just got to learn to navigate it. I got a phonecall from a trader today who offered managed accounts. Asked him to get back later while I checked them out here. He never got back to me..
You make a difference!!

They are probably not interested. Their scam is revealed here. Just us rookies who still fall for their bull****.

But as a rookie. Where do I turn to find a reliable trader who will also teach me?
Do you have a list of reliable ones?

FPA Forums Team Note: Discussion threads in the Scam Alerts folder are strictly on-topic. Mixing company recommendations into a thread like this one permanently ties the other company's name to the scam complaint. Spam Cat regularly eats anyone who recommends companies in Scam Alerts threads.

Before paying money for someone to teach you, there are
free online books available right here at the FPA. One is a complete course on forex trading. We are now leaving before Spam Cat decides we've violated the rules.
Did you use MetaTrader for this broker? If Yes, then MetaQuotes is also liable for your loss.

Back