Turbo million SCAM

Seija

Private
Beware of this company! Unregulated first of all. But they convince rookies to make a small investment. Show them how to make a withdrawal. Present good profits and ask for more money. You ask them IF they are Trustworthy. And they send you a link to this site mouning about how they are blackmailed by sites and persons about taking bad reviews away. This goes on and on. Then comes a day when you want to make a real withdrawal.
And suddenly you have no access to your account. No one answers your email. Support, and money.. -Gone with the wind..
Stay away from these thieves!!!

Beware of this company! Unregulated first of all. But they convince rookies to make a small investment. Show them how to make a withdrawal. Present good profits and ask for more money. You ask them IF they are Trustworthy. And they send you a link to this site mouning about how they are blackmailed by sites and persons about taking bad reviews away. This goes on and on. Then comes a day when you want to make a real withdrawal.
And suddenly you have no access to your account. No one answers your email. Support, and money.. -Gone with the wind..
Can you post the website please.

How did you deposit the funds and when?

How did you deposit the funds and when?
It began on april 8. Bought BC via btcx and safello using swish. If only I had known.. I have every receipt. No use since I used swish..I have conversation-transcripts and screenshots of sums and account-history and other things.
Have no hope of retreiving any money. But hell-bent on making as much noice as possible. Working on a report to HM revenue.
Do you think Ryan Serhant would be interested in knowing that they use his name?
No.. I never belived that I spoke to the realestate "guru".. I somehow thought that they feared using their own names in case clients who lost money became personal..

Back