TurboForex is Scam Broker

Mohammed Shakir

Recruit
i deposit 1000 and start to trade , i lost about 130 USD i wanted to with drwa but no answer
Scammers
dont deal with them if they told you will open an insured account if youdeposit 5 k usd

J'ai deposé aussi 1000 USD chez Turbo forex et impossible de faire un retrait !
jel y a 17 plaintes au moins sur ce courtier escroc

It's best of the person who starts the thread invites the company to join the discussion here before filing a Traders Court case.

Mohammad,

Please send an email to the addresses you have for TurboForex. Send them the link to this thread. Ask them to come here and publicly explain why your withdrawals are not being processed.

Dears,
Thank you for the instructions.
I will send an email to the company invites them to come here and explaine why my withdrawals not being processed.
Thank you

Dear Turboforex

I sent email to you contains link to this page i hope you reply and this issue resolved

Thank you

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180904-212901_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    Screenshot_20180904-212901_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    430.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20180904-212907_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    Screenshot_20180904-212907_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    453.8 KB · Views: 0
I'm still having a problem with TurboForex
I have sent them several messages via Emile and no one responds
I accused TurboForex of setting up and taking over my money, which I deposited with them for a safe deposit of $ 5,000 plus profits.
Accused them of stealing the money after asking them to withdraw a portion of the profits
Note the account manager with his portfolio management and Islamic account
Account number 1300360588
The company TurboForex is affixed with lien and customers' money is susceptible to theft and seizure across a network of thieves
Thank you for your help
I wish you good luck
Humaid

Back