• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss TurboPipSniper.com

General discussions of a financial company
has anyone elese purchaced this yet?--

i have been running this only for about 3 days --just like 3 or so trades on 2 pairs ?????--kind of break even so far-

To Early to Tell

I also just bought this EA last week. Ran it for full 3 days and it's kind of break even. Both USD/JPY and EUR/USD had winning and loosing trades. I will post more in about a month.

Give me Bad Trade :(

Pls Help me how to setting the best Parameter?
Pls see result Turbo Pip Sniper Below?
Today i buy this robot. But very sad. :(

I sent email to support@turbopipsniper.com.
waiting 4 day, nobody answer my question.
:mad:

Turbo PipSniper Revealed

I've been running the Turbo PipSniper with the Advance Turbo PipSniper EA on the eurusd for a couple of days, whilst the performance seems ok, it's nothing like advertised, there again it's early days so lets wait and see.

With regards to Support well It's been over 60hrs since I fired off my email with no response to date, but the Turbo Pip Sniper owner has taken the time to send out two junk mails both advertising another EA: pips4idiots.com go figure!!!

Anyway you can see my Turbo PipSniper stats here: http://www.mt4i.com/users/tpsadv/stats

If anything interesting occurs I'll let you know....

I received a response from Steve Goodwin, with regards to my questions.

Unfortunately the information provided by him was light weight and generic at best.

Hello Flipper

I am running Demo test for this bot and as well as looking at your MT stats. I think EUR/USD is not doing well at all. I already have 4 losses worth of 30 pips each on average. USD/JPY is doing better. It has few losses but more gains. Also I don't understand the point of Advanced Turbo Pip Sniper. Looking through logs of EA I don't see it working at all.

Flipper did you stop trading EUR/USD and left only USD/JPY testing?

I am running Demo test for this bot and as well as looking at your MT stats. I think EUR/USD is not doing well at all. I already have 4 losses worth of 30 pips each on average. USD/JPY is doing better. It has few losses but more gains. Also I don't understand the point of Advanced Turbo Pip Sniper. Looking through logs of EA I don't see it working at all.

Flipper did you stop trading EUR/USD and left only USD/JPY testing?

Hi compcreator,

With regards to The Advanced Turbo Pip Sniper here's the information provided:

The TurboPipSniper Advanced EA has a different strategy to TurboPipSniper. It trades alongside TurboPipSniper and
offers diversification between strategies. The EA indentifies when the actual TurboPipSniper EA trades go into
temporary drawdown and open a counter trend trade analyzed by its smart pattern and multi timeframe analysis.
Turbo Pip Sniper advanced version offers hedging and bifurcation for TPS. Bifurcation enables the EA to maintain
profitable results regardless of the type of market. It secures profit even if the market is range bounded and
without any clear trend

Now trades are being executed on the eurusd and usdjpy the account is up after nine days so that's a bonus but still early days:

History 9 days

Weekly return
+7.2%

Monthly return
+34.1%

Profit factor

Best to be safe then sorry.....

I started my refund process for Turbo Pip Sniper after reading these links:

Turbo Pip Sniper | TurboPipSniper.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...der/12896-pips-4-idiots-pure-scam-beware.html

Turbo Pip Sniper – Any Good? : Forex Trading Reviews

Pips%204%20Idiots%20%E2%80%93%20Any%20Good?%20:%20Forex%20Trading%20Reviews]Pips 4 Idiots – Any Good? : Forex Trading Reviews

In my humble opinion we're all a part of an elaborate scam there again ”If it works for you great. If not, then discard it”.. and ask for the refund before the guarantee expires!”

solution to make it trade more often

I have run this for a month, currently at break even. To entertain myself, I just wait until TPS has no trades open, switch my mt4 off, then turn it straight back on, and it opens a new trade.
It's kinda fun guessing which direction it will trade in on the 2 accounts I run, and ,yes, my guess rate is about break even too.

Next robot please...............

Back